𝟎𝟗

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 |  𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐚𝐦 
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗  𝚃𝚡.

Flashback...
I'm just now waking up and it's still dark outside.Where is Draco ? I don't see him, maybe he slept on the couch. I thought
I just sat up and thought about my mama and everything she did to me.
I am nothing just like my ma told me. My pops would be so disappointed in me cuz I am nothing.
I always wonder why my mama hated me, why she always made fun of my feelings, why every time I wanted to succeed in my dreams that she would tell "Yo daddy died because he ain't want to see u succeed u should've died with him, saved me sum money". I always wonder why death felt like, all i wanted was my mama's love but she never wanted to give me it, she always told me how of a mistake i was.

I walked to the bathroom, I'm not gonna relapse i can't i promised myself i wouldn't I thought to myself as i looked at a knife. But the words of my mama kept coming. All i could think about is how my mama would be happy that I'm actually gone. I took the knife and sat on the floor and slit both of my wrist deep as i sat there everything turned black.

Flashback ended...

I jumped up outta my sleep and seen Draco sleeping on the side of me I slowly got up outta the bed making sure not to wake him up and went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection.

I look drained , but that's to be expected consider the events that took place. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. I opened one of the drawers to get a new tooth brush i know Draco ass had a pack or two.

4hours latea

Everybody was lounging around , I haven't seen takayla recently I was beginning to think why she went ghost.

"Y'all so my granny having this cookout that she do every year y'all can come if y'all want". Telling them before I forgot , as soon as a family member tell me to do some i end up forgetting all about it .

"Yea I'll come especially fa the food , yo granny know how to cook right ?" Choppa asked

"Yes boi the fuck I wouldn't invite y'all if she couldn't , that would make me look bad." I said laughing.

"You ain't shit". Choppa and JM said busting out laughing

"What about you Draco ?" I said turning around lookin to where he was.

"Yea I'll come thru". He said pulling from his blunt. Walking in the kitchen to the slide door outside.

Boi lungs gone be looking like burnt cookie

Girl shutcho ass up byeee

"Ight bet imma finna txt y'all the address , it's gone be this weekend". I said going into our gc on iMessage

RUGRATS🅱️🖤

10214 Ashville Dr,
Houston, TX 77051 : me

Draco🙃🖤 bet

Bestieee ight bet finna save it

JM 🧟‍♂️ ight

Trello ❤️ is granny making dem tea cakes ?

yesuhhh u alr know the deal : me

"I got a question and try to tussle but why the fuck we txting and we in the same room ?" Choppa said with a confused face

"Nigga I know you ain't just ask that dumb ass question. I had to send the addy to y'all duh" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okai don't let them eyeballs roll out nie". Choppa said laughing

"That wasn't even funny fruity ass nigga". I said getting walking to the kitchen for some food.

A bitch is hungry

Girl you just had a whole meal before coming ovea hea fuck you talkin about

Anddd yo point is bitch I'm hungry

Bitch always got some to say.

I continue to walk to the kitchen and open the icebox and come to find out these bird chested ass niggas ain't got shit to eat.

"I'm finna go get myself some to eat thee fuck". I said mumbling walking out the kitchen to the front door.

$$$

I pull to the house now that I got my food , and get everything out my car I need and unlock the doe and guess who mugging the fuck outta me.

"Whatchu want Draco?" I said pushing him to the side to get into Dontrell house. We always here I know he annoyed but who gives a fuck ? not me.

"Where you went ?" With his eyes low.

"Boi you think you my nigga talkin about some "WhErE yOu WeNt". I said eating my nuggets from Chick- Fil- A with my sauce.

"Kuh shut the fuck up". He said putting his hands in his pants , he be looking fine asf- Sam what the fuck you talkin about anyways

Koko- this girl here 😒.

"You just ask me- ".

"Shawty i said shut the fuck up because you ain't wanna answer my question the first time". He said in my ear and pulled away to look me in my eyes

Fat ma is like Hawaii right now.

"You ain't even have to do allat sir I just went to get food". I said laughing

"You think shit always a joke". He said pushing my head back.

$$$
Y'all I'm losing interest in even finishing up this re-write of this book but here a another chapter I hate it but I had to update sooo yea

How y'all feel about the book so far ?

Who y'all favorite character?

How y'all feel about Draco & Samaria relationship?