Chapter 2: Meetings Part 1

It was the next morning and I was sound asleep dreaming about my mom. Its been the same dream I had every night since she died. We were walking in the park and she had a glow on her face. She looked so happy and peaceful, just how she was when she was still here with me. In the dream though it was only one thing that bothered me. Her voice was gone. I couldn't hear anything thing said but I would always see her lips moving. I wanted so bad to hear voice just to hear her say my name but even that was to good to be true. 

The sun shine through the window grazed my face waking me up from my sleep. Grabbing the covers I yawned thinking of the conversation I had last night with Aunt Janice. She wasn't so bad after all. She seemed down to earth and she was open about her life and how she became the mayor of this town.  She even told me that my mom lived with her after grandma pasted away. Janice said she just left one da without even saying bye and she never heard from her again. I wonder why mom left Aunt Janice seems so nice.

I went to sit up when I saw a tall figure in the corner of my eye. "ahhhhhhhh" I screamed seeing a man dressed in an all black suite and tie.

 "ahhhhhhhh" I screamed seeing a man dressed in an all black suite and tie

"You done?" He asks with the straightest face

"Aunt Janice!!!" I scream thinking she can hear me through out the house.

"You have to calm down Ms. Lady" he says calmly taking a couple steps towards me.

"No. Your just here to watch me sleep creep, huh? is that it? what did you do to my aunt Janice?"

He didn't say anything he just reached slowly inside his coat by his upper chest. He kept his  eyes focused on me the whole time.

What was he reaching for? did he have a gun? Oh no I cant die today not like this! I'm not ready yet I Just turned 17. 

He smirked and smiled pulling out a business card and handing it to me. "I'm a private bodyguard. Your Aunt hired me to watch over" he says

"A bodyguard?" I questioned out of surprise. "I don't need a bodyguard and I certainly don't need you coming up here thinking you men in black watching me while I sleep"

he laughs and shacks his head. I don't know who he is but I wasn't playing with him. "Rather you like it or not, your going to have to get used it cause this face is all you'll be seeing everyday and every night. Your welcome"

"I wanna speak to Janice" I say claiming out of bed. He shrugs his shoulders and follows behind me as I make my way towards the kitchen.

Aunt Janice was sitting at the kitchen table talking to the chef who was handing her a cup of coffee. Before I could say anything she notice and addresses me. "Good your awake, I see you've met Colemen"

"Vaguely" I say 

"isn't he a looker" she mumbles. "He's going to be your new bodyguard. Every where you go, he goes. And he'll get you anything you need and most importantly he's going to protect you"