⬼ Chapter 2 ⤘

"Memory bot?" All of the boboiboys said in unison. "Yes, it's located at planet Wontadie. The woods there are quite thick and as high as mountains so we'll have trouble landing." Commender Kokoci told us while looking at his tablet with information about the planet.

"Why not we just use my power to get down safely?" Taufan asked, Commander Kokoci took a few moment before he gives them a nod as a sign of agreeing. 

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ❏ Time Skip ❏ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

They reached planet Wontadie, but the ship didn't land as the woods are too thick and tall, just like the commander said. The door of the ship slowly opened and Solar used his solar leap to get down bringing Duri as company with him "Aaa!!!" He screamed not expecting Solar sudden movements. "He-hey! I thought we're going to use my help to get down." Taufan whined. "Don't worry about that narcissistic brat. We still need your help."

Taufan then helped his brothers get down from the ship one at a time. Solar and Duri was already waiting in the woods. A soon as all of them got down, the commander drove the spaceship away.  

Solar looked like he was searching through his bag. "Oy lamp head! Why didn't you wait for Taufan to help you?" Hali said to Solar who looked quite busy at the moment. "He's right Solar, you should've waited for Taufans help what if you get hurt, and why did you bring Duri with you?" 

"Found it!" Solar pulled up 3 colorful long ropes from his bag. "I'm sorry, what were you two saying? I wasn't listening." Halilintar looked dumbfounded knowing Solar wasn't listening at all, while Gempa looked like he's going to hit his little brother any moment now.

But before he could hit Solar, he heard his other twin asked them. "Solar, where's Duri?" Ice asked. "He right he-" Solar looked at the place Duri was but he's not there anymore. "-re?"

"Aaaaaaa!!!" they could hear Duris scream from the woods but before they could react, Solar already used his Solar leap again. "U-uh, g-guys..." Taufan took some steps back while pointing at something that looks like a wolf but was made of twigs, logs, and leaves. And it's green eyes was glowing in the dark. The wolf pounced at Taufan and before the wolf could even reached him, we already ran deeper into the woods faster than the wind. Hali chased Taufan with the wolf hot on his heels.

"HALI! TAUFAN!" Gempa shouted to both of his brothers who ran away the opposite direction of Solar.

Blaze and Ice slowly stepped back as a creature with the upper body of a bull and the lower body of a serpent slowly slither to them. "Forget about them, we got trouble of our own." Blaze said before the creature opened his mouth and tried to eat Blaze. Good thing blaze found a log thick and big enough to make the bulls mouth locked open. "RUN!!!" Blaze said as he stood up and ran with Ais and Gempa. 

Some where in east side of the woods,

"DURI!!!!" Solar screamed as loud as he can to find him. He heard a buzzing sound from the far and what he saw was quite a shock, It was a large creature with the upper body, arms, and legs of a panda bear and the antennae, wings, and stinger of a bumblebee. The creature saw Solar and charged right to him. Maybe because he's scared, he forgot the fact that he has powers.

Running as fast as his legs can take him, he looked back and saw that creature catching up to him. Solar tried to make twist and turns, he was pretty relieved when he didn't see the Bugbear creature any more. Solar saw a pretty big gap but not quite deep right in front of him, but when he tried to jump over it, he felt his leg being pulled down into the gap. We felt like he's being wrapped around something with one closing his mouth and one holding his hands and chest part of the body, he's struggling to get free.