OneShot

"No! Dad! C'mon. Give it back to me! I wanna play with it!" The man looked at the kid whinning in front of him for the thing in his hand.
      "Son? Do you know what this is? This son, is a gun and is not to be played in the hands of a kid your age."
         The kids frown deepened as he looked up at his father and then at the gun in his hand. He looked back at his father in the eyes and said
     " Then teach me how to use it! Just like big brother. I saw you teaching him how to target--"
     "No louis." His father sighed and placed the gun on the table near him and picked his son up on his shoulders." I don't want you to learn this all. Don't want you to end up like your brother."
      The kid looked at his father with furrowed brows and confusion in his eyes. His eyes travelled to the wrinkles near his father's face.The man wasn't that old but the troubles of his life made him appear over forty-five when he was barely forty.
       "Okay father. I won't."
          "Ok!lets move on shall we?" The man said, faking a smile, more like to himself.
      It was true that louis was only eleven at the moment but it doesn't mean he never understood the things going on around him.
      He knew his father was trying his best to keep them both happy and he appreciated it the most. And so, he just went along with his father, grinning widely. "Let's get ice creams for us and for big brother too. He loved minty-chocolate. I still don't get it why?"
      The father smiled sadly at his son's offer and walked down the unpaved road towards the nearest convinient shop with a smilling boy on his shoulders.

            •○○••••••••••••••••••••••○○•

      It was pouring rain outside and that made the 23 years old louis looking throgh the window to pout.
     Today was his father's birthday and he had decorated the whole house to celebrate it.
       To say he was close to his father would be an understatement. He was a whole family for louis. His father,his mother, his brother, his world.
         And now the rain was pouring down and it was delaying his father return. Leaving him no choice but to bore himself.

       After half an hour of debating with himself he decided to just go and take a short warm bath because it wss getting pretty chilly now.
       After the bath when he was drying his hairs he noticed the dates on his wrist. 14th Feb.
    In a week from today. Valentine's day. The day he spends every year alone with nothing but himself and his hopeless romantic ass.
       It had become pretty normal for him now. In the whole 18 years of his life, never had he thought that he wil be stuck in such a ironic situation.
       But the thing that intrigued him was not the dates but the time.
      Under every 14th Feb was written a time, each a minute ahead of the other. He always wondered what the dates meant. Never could he understand that as he had no one to ask. And his father always told him that he'll find it out when it will all happen, leaving him in the maze unguided.
          *CLASH*
       Louise got starteled by the loud sound breaking his chain of thoughts as he rushed down the stairs towards the house entrance.
      The lights of the living room were off? That's strange. He doesn't remember doing that.
     Looking around carefully to see who was it, his eyes squinted because of the dark. He quickly searched for the light switch and turned the lights on only to see the vase that he had bought with all his savings broken to pieces on the floor bot one thing that didn't go unnoticed by him was the sligh hole mark on one of the larger pieces. 
       That was all that took him to get into action. He rushed towards the kitchen cabinets and took out the gun he has hid from his father for 3 years now. Yes, he's not a good listener.
        He took a hold of the gun and removed the safety only to be met with a click sound at the back of his head.
    "Well,well,well. What do we have here? Louis, my dear old son. You've grown so much!"
         Louis lips turned to a scowl.Oh, he could recognize that voice even in his sleep. The voice of the man he once trusted. The man he once called family. The man who broke him. The man who once took his everything. The man who killed his brother and mother mercilessly.
           "You-" louis snarled and turned around to see the face he wanted to wipe off this world.
        "Now,now. Befote you think of doing anything stupid, let me tell you a news!"he chimed." Your father died in a car accident-" louis looked at him baffeled." -and no you can't say that i did it cause i didn't."
      "Why would i beleiv-" " Cause i have prove that it wasn't a accident and i know who did it. In return, i want you to handle the mafia control to me."
       Louis frowned at this"we don't do mafia now hou asshat!"  At this his uncle smiled slightly "yes you don't but...you still own it. Don't you?"