'I look like a 12 year old little girl.' I laugh at Molly as she wears a dotty play suit.

'I look like a bride that's just been stood up.' I chuckle quietly, only whispering to Paige, Rebecca and Siannise.

We head off and walk to a little afternoon tea set up.

'Well this is awkward.' Molly giggles a little and I smile, very forced.

'Little bit.'

'How you feeling?' I ask her, trying to be polite. I had nothing against the girl, it was Callum I couldn't stand.

'Not bad. How about you?' I smile a little. 'Not great.'

'I think. I feel that the worst bit for you guys was yesterday, whereas it's only just started for me.' 'Yeah that's understandable.' I'm glad I was talking with her and not Callum.

At least Molly could speak in full sentences.

'Was it a shock?' I sigh. 'No, not completely if I'm honest with you. But, obviously there was a big part of me that hoped I'd be wrong. I was going off of what he was saying to me and maybe I should've been going off of his actions and things he did instead.' I fiddle with the rings on my fingers, playing with my nails.

'I think, the main thing that's bugged me about it is, I thought we were in a position where if he was to come back from Casa single then we'd be like, proper serious. But for him to then look me in the eye and say "what I didn't have with you in 3 and a half weeks, I found in Molly in two days" that was the hurtful bit. Because, if he didn't feel it, why waste both of our times.' I sigh, Molly nodding.

'Yeah, course.'

'So yeah, I just think he used me, until he found something he liked better. I don't think he was genuine with me from about day 3 onwards. He led me to believe that we were with each other, like he mentioned everyday how easy it was when we were together. He sold me a dream, and I'm the mug that always buys it.' I laugh once, shaking my head.

She doesn't seem to have any words, so I guess I just keep venting. 'I think, it'd be weird if I wasn't upset. And I just don't know, how I'm gonna stay in the villa now. It's just very raw.' She cringes. 'Oh god don't say that.' I can tell she feels bad, I was trying to make her feel a little guilty.

She could then maybe make Callum feel guilty.

I never could.

'So what was he like in Casa?' I ask her, as the boys seemed to say he was really different.

'This is it, this is the thing because I feel like we know two completely different Callum's.' She puts her hands on her head.

'We did click quite quickly, then the third night was when he kissed me.' I nod.

Ouch.

'He was bringing me tea in bed, offering me things, tickling my arm, cuddling. Then at one point, on the third night he was proper opening up, talking about all these emotions and things. And even I was a bit taken a back.' I laugh a little shaking my head.

'See, he didn't open up to me once. But I do just think that was because he was lying. And it's taken this, for me to realise that. And its made me look so stupid and naive, because I fully believed it.' I see her sigh again.

'It's hard to hear how he was with you, and not have like your doubts kind of thing.' I nod. 'Because now I'm looking and thinking, oh god.' I nod, throwing a whole scone in my mouth practically in one go.

We head back after that, not enemies but not quite friends.

And we get ready for the evening straight away, leaving my makeup and hair as it is and popping a cute matching pink suit set on.