Everyone looked at what was happening.

A short dark purple haired student was hitting the ravenette with an empty bottle of grape juice

"Oookay. Club dismissed," Naegi said.

"You need to recruit normal club members, Makoto." The ultimate affluent progeny, Togami Byakuya, said as he fixed his glasses.

"Let's go home, big brother," Naegi Komaru said. Naegi-San is in middle school yet, but she's volunteering here.

The club members packed up their stuff and headed home. Nanami and Komaeda waited outside the clubroom. Komaeda watched as Nanami played with her game while sitting on the floor.

"Sorry I took a while," Hinata rushed outside the door.

"That's alright," Nanami said, turning off her game as she stood up.

"Let's all hang out tomorrow," she suggested.

Komaeda looked away. Of course, she's going to invite him.

"Really? You guys would let me? Is it okay for you?" Hinata asked in disbelief yet pure happiness.

"I personally would object,t but-"

Nanami attempted to stomp the ultimate lucky student's foot, but he dodged. Nanami looked at him, frustrated. She pouted at him, clenching her fists. "Nagito, can you shut up?"

Her having more respectable ultimate than Komaeda made him follow her demand.

"Sure... I can hang out," Hinata smiled sweetly.

Komaeda thought that Hajime should be honored that he gets to hang out with ultimates like them. The thought of bragging it to his classmates made Komaeda sick.

"Cool. Let's meet at Hope Park tomorrow," she said.

After that, everyone decided to walk to the exit together.

Komaeda is picky with the people he hangs out with. Why is Hinata even a friend to Chiaki?

Everyone said their goodbyes and went to their homes.

The alarm Komaeda set didn't turn off and wake him up. Instead, the sunlight beaming through his curtains did.

The lucky student groaned as he changed his sleeping position. It didn't make him go back to sleep.

He checked his phone to check the time. 8:25 am.An hour away from what they all planned to meet up.

He spent minutes laying down. He eventually got up to start the day. The luckster decided to wear his favorite jacket. He wore his shirt with some red signs in it. He finally put on his black ripped jeans despite it being 35 Degrees Celcius today, he still feels cold.

Komaeda ate his daily breakfast - bagels and cream cheese. He gave up brushing his hair since it hurt him too much. Hopefully, someone who cares about him brushes his hair one day. He gave up taking care of himself.

Komaeda went stepped outside his lonely house. He locked it and put the key in the chain belt. He put it inside his pocket.

The gloomy hopeful boy arrived at the park. It's still early, but he doesn't want to wait in his house any longer. His eyes were caught by a familiar ahoge.

It's Hinata Hajime peacefully feeding the ducks with peas. He smiled as he sways his feet. He looks content and... hopeful.

Hinata noticed someone staring at him. He lifted his head and looked in the direction that was disturbing him. He met Komaeda's judging stares.