Carlisle sighed as he placed Annie on the porch. "I'll be back." He didn't allow Bella to answer as he disappeared into the trees, making Annie and Bella chuckle.

The young Swan looked up as she felt eyes on her person. Her gaze softened as she met eye contact with her future husband, before staring back into the trees as another tree fell, followed by a shout from Alice.

Carlisle walked out of the trees with Christina over his shoulder. The look upon the mother's face was displeasure as she got carried away from lecturing Emmett. "So, one tree fell—"

"Two trees," Carlisle corrected, trying to hold his laughter in as he walked up the porch.

"Now he knows not to play with Annie's safety," Christina shrugged.

The young six year old giggled as she followed her parents into the house.

"She was hardly in harm's way," Carlisle reassured. He leaned down and placed Christina's feet onto the ground. He landed a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "Worry not."

"I'm okay, momma." Annie gripped onto her mother's hand with a bright smile.

The mother sighed as she picked up her daughter. "Of course you are."

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

        "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice sighed as she put coverup under Bella's eyes.

Christina laughed against her better judgement as she painted Bella's toe nails a lilac color.

"Sorry, bad dream," Bella answered with a sigh, probably thinking back to the dream. "It was wedding jitters."

"It's really not as bad as your worrying it to be," Christina soothed as she finished applying the color. She gently shook the top coat as she smiled up at her younger sister. "As soon as you see Edward, you're not going to even remember why you were nervous."

Bella gratefully smiled down at her sister. Annie came into the room dressed in another flower girl's dressed, with her hair pinned up behind her head. Rosalie following after the young girl, already dressed with hair and makeup. The mother smiled gratefully towards Rosalie for getting her daughter ready— the blonde smiled back before looking at Alice.

"Do you need some help?" She asked. "I could do her hair."

Bella's eyes widened as she looked at the blonde. "Really?"

Rosalie and Christina smirked at Bella's surprise.

"Please," she scoffed as she walked closer to the vanity. She pulled back some pieces as she made eye contact with the human in the mirror. "I'm not offended by your choice in groom."

Bella nodded slowly. "Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality."

Rosalie's lips twitched in amusement. "Essentially."

Alice grinned brightly as she hugged Rosalie and Bella into her sides. "Weddings! They bring everyone together."

"You're such a sap, Alice," Christina laughed as she closed the cap to the nail polish. She held a UV light above Bella's nails to dry them quickly; knowing the human she would trip and ruin them immediately.