team explorers (chapter 2)

Team explorers are back

---

3rd pov
Dusk,(y/n) and lava walked looking for labyrinth cave, (y/n) was talking to lava wanting to get to know lava a lot better, but little did she know how much it made dusk jealous, he hated the fact that you gave him all your attention to him, you were his friend and you barely knew lava and yet you weren't paying him any mind he remembered one of the cutest things you did.

*Flashback*

(Y/n) glided down to one of the smooth rocks where dusk was sleeping on. "Hey dusk wanna see something cool?!" (Y/n) said accidentally startling him. Dusk woke up and stretched still laying on the rock "(y/n) I'm sleepy" dusk said sleepily. "Please dusk!?" (Y/n) asked giving him her best puppy eyes, the moment he saw them he instantly blushed hard and he started to stutter, how could he say no to that face. He got up "f-fine..." Dusk stuttered, (y/n) smiled in delight and motioned him to follow her. Dusk followed (y/n) wonder what she was going to show him. "We're here!" (Y/n) happily said. Dusk looked to see a beautiful flower field with fancy apple trees flower buds still blooming on the tree until it becomes apples. Dusk stared in unknown what to say. (Y/n) on the other hand giggles cutely as she flew over to the flowers. She gently sat their on the soft grass admiring the amazing view of the flowers along with a other Pokemon also playing in the flowers, dusk sat a next to her watching as she gently plucked some of the flowers tying the stems making a small flower crown as she hummed to herself, dusk couldn't help but look at her, since you are his best friend and his crush he thought you were so precious! You finished making two small flower crowns and place them on dusk ears, they were is reddish pink, blue and yellow, dusk immediately blushed when she did that. (Y/n) started to make on for herself in (favorite color 1) (favorite color 2) and in (favorite color 3) once you finished you gently places it on your head. It felt like hours for dusk until he finally built up the courage to speak, "t-thanks for taking me here" dusk shly said
, (y/n) smiled warmly making dusk's face heat up instantly.

 "No problem my friend come on let's play!" (Y/n) excitedly said getting up flapping her wings as she startled to fly, dusk got up as and followed her to go play in the beautiful flower field

*Flashback ends*

"I think we're here!" Lava said making dusk stop daydreaming all three of them looked at the mysterious cave in awe

They all went inside the cave and started to look around but still cautious.they continued to walk,lava help guide (y/n) since it was a little hard to see until her eyes could adjust to dark, dusk didn't have any trouble seeing since he's a dark type and is pretty much use to this, it made dusk jealous that lava held (y/n)'s claw guiding her through the dark cave, he wished he was the one holding your claw helping you guide through the cave, the three of them made it to a bridge like rock to walk to the next side, the moment lava stepped on it crumbled very easily, the three backed up from it, "how are we going to get across..." Lava said. "I could carry you guys" (y/n) suggested, "no don't worry about we'll find a way to get across" dusk replied, they saw a long narrow rock that went from where they were to the other side where they were supposed to be going. Dusk and lava walked sideways on the narrow rock cleaning to the rock wall meanwhile (y/n) flew past both of them, she stood at the other side in front of the entrance waiting patiently for them, ready to fly again if the fall so she can hopefully catch them.they made it to the the other side and walked through the entrance but then instantly stopped, they all so I cave full of crystals but all had sableye woobats and dunsparces sleeping peacefully. lava,(y/n) and dusk carefully walked through trying not to wake any of them up, (y/n) didn't fly because it would make noise. But then the sound of a crystal clanked on the rock floor, (y/n) realized she accidentally kicked one of the crystals, all the sleeping pokemon woke up, and started to chase them, "RUN!" lava yelled they started to run, running pass the cave Pokemon as fast as they can lava turned his fire off so they wouldn't be seen , (y/n) repeatedly said she was sorry, but dusk reassure her that they'll loose the cave Pokemon. They kept running until they saw a large rock and hid behind it the cave Pokemon.

---

They all waited a minute before walking from behind the rock they continue to walk and a lot more cautious listening to hear if the cave Pokemon came back, lava ignited his fire on his head and tail, they walked through the cave until they came to a entrance hoping the cave Pokemon were in their looking for you three when they walked into it the saw the garchomp they need one of his scales from resting. "HEY!" Dusk yelled to wake up the garchomp, the garchomp woke up and looked at you three "why are you three here?....let me guess your here for one of my scales?" The garchomp said sounding annoyed, "u-um yes t-thats w-why were here..." (Y/n) said nervously. "WELL YOU CANT HAVE ONE" the garchomp yelled at the three Pokemon, "but we need that scale to save shinx's sister!" lava explained hoping to convince garchomp, "THATS NOT MY PROBLEM ... THE ONLY WAY YOUR GETTING ONE MY SCALES IS TO BATTLE ME AND WIN!" The garchomp said readying himself to battle, "...there's no other way to get that scale we'll have to battle him" dusk said, lava,dusk and (y/n) ready them self to battle to get that scale.