100 followers special!

"hey Hawlucha (y/n) guess what?!" Nickit (y/n) said running over to Hawlucha (y/n) with a letter in her mouth. Hawlucha (y/n) stopped ribbon dancing wonder what nickit (y/n) was talking about. Nickit (y/n) placed the letter on the soft grass. It was cute looking letter that at the bottom said "for team Pokemon (y/n)s" at the bottom.

 It was cute looking letter that at the bottom said "for team Pokemon (y/n)s" at the bottom

(Drawing by me :3)

They opened the note and it said.
"Meet the rest of team Pokemon (y/n)s at Pokemon cafe! From:bnha eevee (y/n)". "Omg we should go this will be so fun!" Nickit (y/n) said, "u-um ok!" Hawlucha (y/n) said shly as she followed nickit (y/n).

---
*Five minutes away brought to you by the (y/n)s!*
---

"U-um are we almost there?" Hawlucha (y/n)  shly asked, "yep and I'm so exited to go to thiso cafe I heard their food is so amazing!" Nickit (y/n) said walking to pokecafe, Hawlucha (y/n) followed when they got their they saw the rest of the (y/n) squad.

(Buneary and zeraora (y/n) from Skyfire84

Bnha Eevee and alola Vulpix (y/n) from Gacha_Cat873

Audino (y/n) from Not_Actually_A_Demon

Eevee and fennekin from xXWilczaChanXx

Shiny mew (y/n) from Crazy_child123

(Sorry if I forgot anyone from team Pokemon squad))

All the (y/n)s sat their chatting getting to know each other, the door open with the bell connected to the door made a ding all the (y/n)s turned to the direction of the door to see Hawlucha and nickit (y/n). "OMG yay their here!" Bnha Eevee (y/n) said as her tail wagged back and forth happily, "yeah we saved you two seats!" Eevee (y/n) said pointing over to two more seats. Hawlucha and nickit (y/n) skipped over and took their seats, " thanks for inviting us so what did we missed?" Nickit (y/n) asked. "We're was just talking about what we like to do" zeraora (y/n) said, "I like to go out at night and battle Pokemon" shiny buneary proudly said "same I love to battle" zeraora agreed, "u-um I like to ribbon d-dance" Hawlucha (y/n) shly said, "I love stealing food from humans!" Nickit (y/n) giggled, "I absolutely being a hero!" Bnha Eevee (y/n) said happily.
As the (y/n)s was chatting one of the Pokemon waiters who was a snubbull walked over, "so what could I get for y'all?" The snubbull kindly said.

---

"I'll have a dugtrio sandwich trio!"  Nickit (y/n) said

"M-may I have combee w-waffles with h-honey?" Hawlucha (y/n) politely asked

"Piquant Pikachu curry for me please!" Fennekin (y/n) said

"Fluffy eevee pancakes please!" Bnha Eevee (y/n) said