Anger Issues, Lee?

Start from the beginning

After a couple of minutes of eating in silence. Well I ate, Lee just drank her grape soda and looked all over the cafeteria. I don't think she was going to apologize. She did nothing wrong. I guess I would be upset too. I've only ever heard her say sorry once. And I don't think she likes saying it.

I have to be the bigger person. And I didn't even do anything. Sometimes, I guess you have to apologize even if you did nothing just because you value that relationship a lot more than your ego.

"Lee" I spoke softly. And her gaze snapped towards mine. Her face was blank and expressionless, so I couldn't read her. I couldn't see any form of emotion to show me how she was feeling. She always does that, put up her walls when she gets vulnerable.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and her features softened a bit. "I should've listened to you. But I didn't think Kristen felt that way."

"Well she does." Lee snapped.

"Dammit Lee." I slam down my fist on the table, hard. She didn't even flinch. "I already said sorry, what more do you want!"

Her gaze left my face and toward my hand that was still curled up in a fist on the table. A smirk tugged her lips and she looked back in my eyes. "Getting aggressive?" She raised an eyebrow.

When I didn't answer, she continued "Hmm. I think I like it." She cracked a smile. I groaned and slapped her "I cannot handle your moods swings. Its like you're bipolar or something."

I saw all the blood drain from her face when I said that and she was stiff. "Lee?" I questioned. "I was joking." I sighed.

"Uhh yeah. I know." She forced a smile. Haylee came over along with Jace and pulled me with her, leaving Jace behind with Rylee. He said something and Lee laughed.

"Looked like you needed a save back there." Haylee nudged my arm to get my attention.

I smiled and put my hands in my shorts pockets. "Yeah, Lee is just being moody, I guess. What made you guys come over?"

"Well I wanted to come a long time ago. But Jace only agreed when he saw all the blood drain from Rylee's face. What did you say?" Haylee smirked.

"I accidentally called her bipolar." I shrugged. "I said I was joking though."

"Oh" Haylee was in deep thought. The bell ringed. "You have any plans with Rylee today?"

"Nope" I popped the p. "She has detention."

"Oh, so you're coming home with me then?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Okay, see you later." She kissed my cheek and ran off. Some strands of my messy blonde hair was falling to the sides of my face. So I went to the bathroom to fix it.

When I got in the bathroom I saw Lee's ex, Diamond. I ignored her and went to the mirror to fix my hair. She was openly checking me out.

"Um, do you mind?" I turned to her with an eyebrow raised.

"No actually, I don't." She smirked. "You know, you don't look all that bad."

"Err thanks?" I said scrunching up my eyebrows.

"You're Lee's girlfriend? Annabelle? Right?"

"Yup."

"Oh, well not for long." She smirked with an evil glint in her eye.

I finish fixing my hair "Um, nice talking to you, Sapphire." I said, deliberately using the wrong name.

"Its Diamond." She scowled.

"I know." I smirked as I pushed through the bathroom door and went to class.

~~

I went to class and I was 15 minutes late. But the teacher wasn't even here. I rolled my eyes at the fact. Rylee was sitting at the back of the class, as usual. And she had her feet up on the chair in front of her, talking aimlessly at the guy beside her. Her eyes snapped to the me when I closed the door and she raised an eyebrow and me. My heart fluttered in my chest.

I was about to sit in a seat at the front but she patted on the desk of the table next to her that was empty. When I sat beside her, she pulled my chair closer to her so that our legs were touching. She spoke up.

"You okay?" She whispered in my ear.

I shuddered at the feeling of her breath on my ear, goosebumps rose up on my skin. She saw this and chuckled lightly in my ear then she placed a chaste kiss on my earlope. "I guess so." She leaned back in her seat.

"I saw Diamond." I said nonchalantly.

I saw Lee's jaw clench and unclenched before they clenched again. "And?" She asked. She was trying to keep her cool but I knew she would lose it any minute.

"She said I was cute and didn't look too bad." I mumbled softly.

But Lee heard and her head snapped towards mine, I could see anger in her eyes, along with something else. "Did she touch you? Because I swear, if she did I'll kil-"

I cut her off. "No, she just told me what we won't be together very long." I frowned.

She kissed my nose and I giggled. "Wanna prove them wrong?" She asked and I nodded and smiled.

She kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you and there's no way I'm letting you go."

Anothee shudder rippled through my body and Lee chuckled again. "How do you do that to me?" I groaned.

~~~

School ended and I was in front of the class Lee was supposed to have detention in. "I'm going home with Haylee, okay?" I told her. A deep frown appeared on her lips. "But I thought you could come over my place today."

"No one told you to get detention, Lee. And you still have to come by and have your stupid tea party with my little sister. Cause you promised." I chided her.

"Okay babe, I'll come." She kissed my forehead and hugged me.

I leaned up on my toes to give her a peck but as soon as my lips brushed hers, my back was against the wall in a flash. And she crashed her lips on mine. I parted my lips giving her full access and she smirked, causing me to laugh. We broke apart because of my laughing and she rested her head against mine, both of us were breathing heavily and our breaths were mixing. I blushed deep red because we were in the hallway and a few people were still at their lockers.

"There's a closet down the hall." She said and opened her eyes, they were hazel.

"Lee , you have to go to detention." I told her sternly.

"I want you, now." She growled in my ear impatiently.

"Am i interrupting something?" Haylee asked with a smirk.

"Yes." Lee snapped. "Now leave."

Haylee only laughed. And patted my back. "I'm ready to go, Anna."

"I have to go, Lee. See you later?"

"Yeah babe." She responded going towards the classroom door.

When Lee opened the door to go in, I saw some people in the classroom but only one person stood out the most.

Diamond.