Chapter 6: Questions Questions

Annabelle

"Okay, so let's start over. What's your full name?" I asked her as we both sat down on the bed.

"Rylee."

"No, what's your last name?"

"Rhoden."

"Oh, you have the same last name of the man with that huge Tech company."

"Ricardo Rhoden?'

"Yeah!"

"Um, that's my dad." She muttered sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck nervously.

My eyes widened in shock and disbelief. "No way!" She laughed. "Yes way."

"So your rich then?"

"Nope, I'm not rich, my dad is." She stated as a matter of factly. "Next question?"

I grinned. "What's your middle name?"

She scowled "I'm not telling you that."

"Come on, please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No, Belle."

An idea ran through my head, so I ran my hand across her thigh, rubbing it gently up and down, inching my hand way up gradually. I felt her tense beneath my touch "Belle, w-what are you d-doing?"

I made her stutter!
I'm a freakin legend!

"Me? I'm not doing anything wrong now am I?" I asked innocently.

She shook her head and closed her eyes as my hands went further up her thigh. I was kinda scared, what if she didn't stop me? Her eyes shot open and I stopped.

"I don't think you want to do that, I will fuck you right here." she said huskily.

My eyes widened.

"You know, for a straight girl, you touch me a lot." She smirked.

"Just tell me your middle name." I begged.

"No." She stated confidently.

"Come on, what do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me." She stated, puckering her lips like a kid.

I kissed her on her cheek and she glared at me "What? You weren't specific about where I should kiss." I stated triumphantly.

"My middle name is Lexie. What's yours?" I pressed again.

"Britannia." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Britannia." She stated a little louder, avoiding my gaze.

To say I laughed would be an understatement. I cackled like a mad woman until tears formed in my eyes and my stomach started burning from the pain.

"That's. Such. A. Girly. Name!" I squeezed out between laughs.

"Well I'm a girl. So it doesn't matter. Tell anyone and I'll have your head." She threatened.

"Have my head where?" I teased.

"Next question." she stated. "Do you have any tattoos? Or piercings?" I shook my head no.

"Do you?" I inquired. She nodded, "Of course I do. Only tattoos though. I seriously hate piercings."

"Can I see the tattoo?" I asked curiously.

"It's in a very intimate place, still wanna see it?" She asked, smirking.

"No, that's okay." I said as I felt my cheeks go red.

She rolled her eyes "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I asked.

She went tense an instant after I asked her, but she nodded any way. "Yeah, one." She forced a smile."We broke up because I had to move."

I knew she was lying right through her teeth.

"Are you sure that's why you broke up?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes I'm sure. It was my fucking relationship." She snapped.

Ohh, touchy subject.

"Okay." I mumbled.

We got passed that awkward moment and found out more about each other. Like how she had a motorcycle named Rae. And how she had lots of friends back home. And how her mother died from cancer and how she and Jace had met.

"I should get going." She said looking at her watch. I looked at the clock on my nightstand. Wow, we just talked for three hours straight.

We both headed downstairs to find Haylee and Jace curled up on the couch watching a movie. Rylee threw a pillow at them. "Lee, stop." I chided her.

"Lee?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Lee. If your calling me Belle, I'm calling you Lee." I said beaming brightly.

"Lee." She muttered. She looked up at me grinning. "I like it, it's sexy." I just nodded and avoided her gaze as I felt my ears go red from blushing.

"Well, aren't you guys just cute." Haylee mocked. I rolled my eyes. "Later Jace." She said while kissing him on his cheek, then running upstairs. Jace walked out to the car leaving me and Lee standing there awkwardly.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked, stretching my hand out for her to shake. She shook her head and pulled me into a warm hug. I felt little sparks ignite on where our hands touched. I felt shivers run up my back as I felt her body pressed against mine. I could feel her defined abs poking me through her T-shirt.

She had abs ?!
Oh my god!

I inhaled her scent, she smelt fresh like she just showered. I instantly missed her warmth when she pulled back. She winked at me and walked through the door. I closed the door and leaned against it for support.

Whoa. Fucking hell.