Chapter 22: Happiness

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a long time. Its just school has been stressing me out. I promise to post regularly now. *kisses*

Annabelle POV

So we were going to lunch after I got my payback on Lee. Plus there was a matching hickey on her neck. We're matching! So we went in the lunch line and a hot girl called to me, she looked very feminine and cute. She had on a lace dress that stopped a little above her knee and matching flats. Her hair was in a high bun and she did her make up light. Impressive. "Hey cutie, you wanna cut me in the line?" She smiled.

Please don't draw attention to yourself.

Lee is so overprotective and possessive.

Please just ignore me and walk away.

I just smiled politely and shook my head. "It's okay." I mumbled. The girl insisted "No, I insist. A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to be waiting in line." I stole a glance at Lee. She was too busy on her phone to care.

What? You aren't even noticing this? Who are you texting? GOD?

I decided to push her buttons and agreed "Okay, sure." And I went up in line beside the girl.

"Thanks." I told her. She laughed "It's my pleasure, cutie. I'm Roxanne." She stretched her hand out. I took her hand "Belle. Ugh, I mean Annabelle."

We moved up on line and she rubbed her chin. "I think I like Belle better." I groaned, Lee gonna bitch about this. "You really shouldn-"

She cut me off. "I'm calling you Belle. No buts."

I looked up and saw Lee staring at me with a blank expression. I bought my lunch that was a cheese burger and water and Roxanne bought hers which was a salad.

A fucking SALAD?

"Well, I'll talk to you later?" She asked. I nodded, then she did the most unexpectable thing ever.

She hugged me.

I didn't wait on Lee afterwards, I felt too guilty. But it's not like I cheated, right? So I sat at the table and the whole squad was there and Jace spoke up. "Who's that cutie that was all over you?"

"No one." I mumbled. Lee came and sat beside me. They all gave me pointed looks. I sighed "Okay, fine. That was Roxanne."

"Who's Roxanne?" Lee raised an eyebrow.

"A girl I just met."

"Oh, okay." She kissed my head.

Jasper smirked. "Lee?"

Lee's head snapped towards him, "Hmm?" She asked.

What's with her today? She seems out of it.

"What if you're in the club and a cutie comes up and start flirting with Belle?" He asked, arrogantly. Lee smirked "I'd just let them flirt. That's hot." She ate a fry.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "What?" She asked me.

"Nothing."

She nodded and went back onto her own world.

The bell rang and we ask went to our separate classes. Lee was walking to my locker when Roxanne came up to us. "Belle?" She said, trying to get my attention while she jogged towards us. "Belle? Why is she calling you that, baby?" Lee questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Roxanne finally caught up to us. She ran a hand through her hair. "Hey Belle." She greeted me.

"Hey." I answered back shyly. Lee was glaring daggers at Roxanne. This could not get anymore awkward. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school." She asked cutely.