"You drop me from the program, and I'm going right to the Hokage about your secret..." I said with a large grin.

His brow furrowed. "Secret?"

I nodded as I held my hands behind my back. "You're not upholding the rules according to the academy guidelines."

He snorted. "Prove it."

I pulled out a simple scroll from my robe. "Why, of course... You see, according to the academy guidelines created by Tobirama-sama when he made this place, you are supposed to uphold several rules. The first being: Everyone is treated as an equal."

"I do treat everyone equally," the man said as he sat back, crossing his fat arms over his body.

"Then why has class 1-A learning about the third taijutsu stance when we haven't even learned the first?" I demanded to know.

He scoffed, waving me off. "That's the same way we've been doing things for years."

"And you think Hogake-sama, student of the Tobirama-sama, would approve?" I asked sharply, causing the man to hesitate for a moment. "Exactly."

"He won't take the word of a child over mine," Fugly said dismissively.

"Maybe, but he will take a petition signed by no less than fifty students," I said with a nasty smirk.

"A petition?" He asked.

"Petition: a formal written request, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority with respect to a particular cause," I clarified for the absolute moron. "And yes, it is for your removal from this office."

His eyes widened as anger came onto his face. "You're threatening me, boy?!"

"Oh, I haven't even begun to threaten you," I replied as I gave quite the sadistic smile. "I'm an Uchiha, which means my word will be taken quite seriously. So, if I say something shocking about you, people are bound to listen."

"Shocking?" Fugly repeated questioningly.

"Oh, yes..." I agreed as I nodded. "Like how you and that 12-year-old girl from 6-A are having a love affair."

The man looked stunned. "Wh-what are you...?"

"You think people wouldn't notice just because you're the principal?" I asked demeaningly. "You're even more idiotic than I expected."

"I - I don't know what you're talking about. All my relationships with the students are strictly professional," Fugly stated with a shaky tone.

"Oh?" I asked with a smirk. "That's not what you were saying a week ago when you last said - how did you put it? - 'my lovely little whore'."

Fugly shot out of his seat angrily. "Alright, you little demon, listen up. I refuse to be intimidated by you. You have no evidence whatsoever about what's going on between Fumiko and I-"

"Not me, no," I denied while shaking my head. I then gave a wide grin as I said, "But imagine all the evidence Fumiko has."

"She would never turn against me!" Fugly declared with a wide grin.

I gave a loud laugh as I looked at the ugly bastard. "You don't know, do you?!"

"Know what?!" Fugly demanded to know.

"Fumiko... is from a civilian family..." I stated, causing his brow to furrow. I felt the utmost glee as I declared, "Do you know what will happen to you should the Uchiha Police Force find out about your scandal?"

The ugly bastard frowned at me, but didn't answer.

"You get exiled from the village," I stated with sadistic glee.