Chapter One - Apple White

It seemed weird to Apple. She saw everything in a new way, after she was saved by none other than Darling Charming at the Dragon Games.

The dresses no longer showed the same beauty. The royal crowns were far too over due, and apples weren't as fairest as they were. After class had ended, and after being surrounded by these elements, she grabbed them and with the help of Raven Queen, and Madeline Hatter ( She would ask Briar and Ashlynn, but her theory was that they would protest.) And they headed for BookEnd. Of course, they had to stop at the Wonderland Haberdashery and Tea Shoppe. Apple ordered a delightful cup of warm chocolate rhubarb pumpkin raspberry dragon-fire tea, served with lemon, honey, and a sugar swizzle stick, and scones served with fairyberry jam and cream. She inhaled the pastry and gulped down the tea before it even landed, and ate nothing like a royal princes.

They set up a small lay out of her barley used belongings. She only wore the few dresses she had, and all the stuff that she used was left back in her room. Unused makeup sat on the table, along with a layout with crowns. High heels and other shoes stood as well, and dresses hung on a hanger. The girls stayed until the sun set, and by then all the things were taken away. 

They walked back together, laughing about random things that were brought up. The girls parted, Raven and Maddie going to their own dorm, Apple bumped into someone.

Darling Charming. She was wearing a navy blue crop top and some tight shorts that stuck to her body. She tamed her hair into a high ponytail, and she was as beautiful as usual.

Beautiful? Apple questioned herself. 

Darling was a kind and caring girl, daring to sacrifice for people she cares about, and is willing to go on a grave adventure. 

Apple was partly glad that it was partly dark, and that Darling couldn't see her blush a deep crimson red. 

"Hey, Apple!" Darling said, grinning.

Apple's stomach flipped, and she did her best not to get nervous. It was just Darling, Apple didn't understand her feelings.

"Hi, Darling." Apple said, looking down.

"How was your day?" Darling questioned, and Apple told her the whole day. She felt like she could tell Darling, it felt.... right.

"Well, since you gave away most of your stuff, why don't we go shopping tomorrow? Schools off for the weekend, and you need a new style. Not like your mom, not like other people. You."

Apple nodded, looking down. 

"Besides, I need a little shopping too." Darling said,  tightening her pony tail,  then sitting down.

Apple eyes,  opened wide,  and Darling looked up at her.

She patted the floor next to her, motioning Apple to sit down to.

Apple hesitantly sunk to the floor, and sat down. Darling smiled, leaning her head against the lockers. They sat in silence, but it was a comfortable one. 

Suddenly, there was a door sound, and a soft light enlightened the hallway. Darling grabbed Apple's had and they ran to an empty class room. They hoped that the person wouldn't notice them. It was against the rules to be in the hallway at this time. As Darling slowly opened the door, and giggled. She watched Professor Rumpelstiltskin walk with a FireFly Lantern.

"Did you know," Darling wipers, leading Apple out of the room." That Rumpelstiltskin is afraid of rabbits?"

"Really?" Apple said, tryin to contain her laughter. Darling nodded, and when the light vanished and it was dark again, the girls started cracking up.

After a while, the girls calmed down. Apple wiped her tears, and Darling hugged her stomach. The girls looked at each other, and laughed again. Darling leaned against Apple, and the blonde didn't even notice, and played her head against Darlings. They stayed in that position for a while, and then they both pulled away. Yet again, Apple was grateful for the dark to save her from showing her blush.

"Well, Apple, we gotta go if we want to save your wardrobe tomorrow." Darling said.

Apple agreed, and they parted ways. 

As Apple sat on her bed, right before bed, she was brushing her hair, thinking about Darling. Suddenly it hit her. All the those emotions. How she made her smile like crazy.

She loved Darling Charming.