"Give it up, Giovanni the building is surrounded and you have nowhere to run, the chopper you called isn't gonna make it and Your Pokemon aren't gonna stand against mine so I suggest that you hand yourself over without force because I wouldn't want to break my bones at your age," Ash said with a smug look, " But if you want a fight I'd reckon that you at least give me a challenge being the gym leader and all" Ash taunted, he heard a grunt from Giovanni before he took out a Pokeball from his suit, "Rhyperior, Show them what you're made of," He said as he took out his Pokemon, ash smirked before taking out Garchomp's Pokeball.

Garchomp entered the battlefield with a loud roar and understanding the situation in hand decided to chew Ash's head after the battle, His opponent a rather weak looking rhyperior, who started the battle with a hyper beam, Garchomp dodged easily and showed him what speed really was, After that when the latter came to attack using focus punch garchomp waited for the last moment before stopping the attack right in its tracks with a strong Dragon claw and using dragon rage at point-blank range sending rhyperior away crashing to the wall.

Ash congratulated Garchomp and recalled him back when Giovanni sent his next Pokemon to the field, a nidoking, Ash smirked again sending out Gengar for this one, The said Pokemon came out with a maniacal grin which sent shivers down nidokings spine making it take a step back, But the Pokemon held up and started the battle by using Stone-edge, Gengar used shadow sneak dodging the attack and then going ahead with Shadow punch, Which took down the said Pokemon with a grin Ash called his Otherworldly Pokemon to his Pokeball.

Ash heard a grr from Giovanni before he spoke up, "Kid you have balls I'll tell you that but you aren't going ahead any more" He said as his Persian entered the battle with a Purr, Ash understood that this Pokemon was unlike the others he had battled, Strong, Calm, fast and agile, he could tell just by looking at the said Pokemon, so he decided to go with a similar setup, "Gardevoir, time to shine" He said as he released the shiny Gardevoir to the field.

The mesmerised by the beauty of the shiny Pokemon in front of him, Giovanni couldn't keep his eyes off her, He asked Persian to start with power gem, Gardevoir countered using teleport and charged up moon blast and fired at the feline, Persian then went up for a scratch attack only to be held in place by psychic and then be slammed to the ground, Covered in bruised and scratches Persian got up for the final bout, He went in to charge for his signature move power Gem but he couldn't complete as he was unconscious with a Point blank rage barrage of Shadow balls.

Then soon An Alakazam made it to The room, Giovanni grinned, "I may have failed this time kid, but some won't be said the next time we meet, Goodbye" He said as he left, "Shit!" Ash said as he called in for the medical team to take care of Steven and Mr Fuji, As soon as he made the call Paramedics and doctors came in to start checking the two, "Young man, I can't thank you enough for saving me" Mr Fuji said as he walked towards Ash along with Steven, "STEVEN!!" Cynthia shouted as she embraced him and started crying on his shoulder,

"I'm never letting you go for a business meeting without your Pokemon and me ever again" She said stammering, "Am I missing something here??" Ash asked, "Oh I forgot to tell you, I was about to come to Galar to give the invitation to you personally but then I think Arceus didn't want that to happen, any way to the point, Cynthia and I are getting married," He said before kissing her on her forehead, "Congratulations you two," Ash said.

A little while later Ash had changed and was talking to Serena on the phone, Meanwhile, in the main office they were celebrating The successful mission, something that they do after every mission, "Hey Lance where's Ash ?" Paul asked, "A lot has changed in his life Paul a lot," Lance said wisely, He knew what Ash was doing sitting in his office. "What do you mean ??" He asked, "I think he should tell us about that, so let the part continue till he comes back," Lance said as they continued with the small celebration.

A few minutes later Ash made it into the room, A smile plastered on his face as if he was given all the legendary Pokemon at once, but alas that smile was just the after-effects of his talk with Serena, Everyone noticed the 10 million volt smile on his face, but they were wise enough to keep their calm because as far as they're concerned Anybody on Ash's Bad side is dead meat. "What's with That smile, Ketchum," Lance asked, "Huh...Nothing" Ash said not paying any attention to his surroundings whatsoever, "You know there's something that you have to say," Lance said with a smirk, Ash paled he never wished to share about much of his personal life to his colleagues needless to say some of them knew about his champion status but none knew about him being a prince,

"What is it that you're hiding Ash ?" Cynthia asked, Ash, chuckled nervously before murmuring something under his breath, "Huh. Didn't hear you Ketchum" Lance said with a smug look, "Oh shut it, Lance, I'm dating someone," Ash said meakly, everyone heard this and the room went silent, A few glasses fell down from the hands of some people, They couldn't believe what they heard, some spat out the drinks from their mouths, Ash Ketchum. The densest guy probably in the world getting a girl. "What?!" Ash said irritated by the reaction of people, "Did I just hear that right of is my mind playing tricks on me" Steven Asked, "Nope, You should have seen how lovey-dovey they we-" Lance couldn't complete his sentence as Ash covered his mouth.

Sometime later,

"I still can't believe you got a girl, Wow but you should really tell us who she is," Cynthia said, "How about I bring her to your wedding next month," Ash said, he was really getting annoyed with them but he kept his cool, "Sure!!" Cynthia exclaimed, After sometime Ash went over to the hotel where he was staying for the night, he opened his laptop since he was on a leave from school for two days, Mark had talked with the principal, he looked at the mail from the school before He paled, Parent-Teacher Conferences, he utterly hated those back in his time during school at Alola, he could only worry about it later, So he settled down and went to sleep, it was a tiring day, He had sent Aagrons Pokeball to Mark to get him checked as well.