First day of the Job and it's scary

Start from the beginning

From that alone Rick looked at Jean with a, "What the fuck!?" face. 

Rick: Damn dude I never knew that you a cold heart, doesn't give a fuck about girls or women, and just a very chilly dude to be around. You just said some heavy shit.

Jean: I do know when its comes to love. I know it all to well.

Rick: Damn you really serious about this girl. 

Jean: You finally understand-

Rick: Okay, okay you win! just... lets just watch those girls. 

Jean: Finally. 

As Rick turns to the computer that lets him connect to the cameras in where Shelly, Neo, and Willa is. Also to where Rick and Jean are at they are in a room that contain various items and a table where those two who are siting on chairs are looking at the computer. Once Rick turns on the camera in the middle of the room they see Neo on the back of Shelly as to their clothes are ripped showing their skin and some parts. For Willa she slurping a drink that's between her breaths as she lays back as she's watching this fight play out. As this happen Rick and Jean were shocked and were just surprised by this. 

Rick: Jean?

Jean: Yes, Rick?

Rick: How much do you think those witches would give me if I give them this video and add some effect to it? 

Jean: Quiet the sum if you get me. 

Rick starts recording the camera feed. 

Rick: At least this will give me something in-

Jean: SWEAT MERCYFUL SATAN! Jean said as he almost falls down from his chair. 

Rick: What the fuck- *Sees what Jean just saw* HOLY GRAIL OF JESUS! 

What they were seeing is that as Neo and Shelly are still fighting to the point that it was brutal they see Willa changing. To Willa she just doesn't give a fuck anymore at this point just went, "Fuck it! I'm tried."Back to the Rick and Jean, but I would say Jean as Rick is knocked out as Jean wanted to savor every last moment of this. To this point you "readers" can tell what happen after that so I'm just going to go with a time skip. 

(Time skip to Willa having a happy face as Neo and Shelly are all fucked up as they slept in all different beds.)

Shelly POV 

Mostly after the crazy crap that happen last night and we all changed for the night also being said this is the following day. We all were healed up and went to the subordinates. We all went to Rick to see what jobs can he offers and once we found him we all had a chat with ourselves. 

Willa: God! I just hope that we don't-

Shelly: It won't come down to that and I promise you that. 

Neo: I'll take your word for it. 

Willa: What's the plan? 

Shelly: For now we have to explore and get any and all information in this operation. We have about ten days until my wedding and my both of our mom raid this place. 

Neo: Great! the shit we're going is going to be one hell of a ride. 

Shelly: For now we go and see what Rick can have for us. 

Neo/Willa: Alright. 

We all went to Rick to ask what work he'll give us.

Rick: Ah! you girls are here. Well you guys aren't going to do work like the rest of the chicks here. I won't say much, but just thank the two women that looked at the three of you very, 'differently' but that doesn't changed the fact your special got it! for now I got shifts you'll be taking. But, again here's a catch the two women wants you three to take these shifts. If you can get about $100,000 hundred thousand in cash you'll work at that spot as the boss in that side. Think of it as a challenge for you three.