First day of the Job and it's scary

Start from the beginning

Jean: You already know why. Because one being those twin sisters aka bitches wanted to put the cameras in that one room alone. Being said that there's no room else that has cameras then that one room itself. 

Rick: Yeah those chicks are real crazy about that one girl. 

Jean: You mean Shelly right? 

Rick: Yup I asked what's up with that they said that girl is like wolf. 

Jean: A wolf? 

Rick: The thing is that she has beauty, the face, skin, and all that combine to the lusty parts being her tits and ass. Also from what they said about her she's strong and they can feel it. (mind) But, said the boss is getting more and more feisty on his meals I just hope he won't go to those three girls.

Jean: So what does that mean? 

Rick: I don't fucking know!? those bitches are crazy about that one chick because they feel something about her. I really don 't expect that they will go full on rape the girl. 

Jean: At least that less of my worries. 

Rick: Why that? 

Jean: My eyes are on that big girl~ 

Rick: That big tit chick?

Jean: Yup. 

Rick: Why? 

Jean: I think.. in a long time... I feel something. 

Rick: What do- oh yeah I forgot that you are like them. 

Jean: Of course! at least they are going after something else for fun as I'm looking for something different in life. A meaning to my life to my very existing that I'm talking to you. 

Rick: The fuck!? what is this your "True, love in first sight" shit here?

Jean: If you put it like that... yeah. 

Rick: .....*sighs comes up with a joke* Hey! what would happen if the girl was a guy? would-

Jean: Of course. Jean stated yo Rick who started to cough like crazy. 

Rick: The fuck!? why-

Jean: Rick, my dear unwise friend. Love comes in different ways may it be war, fighting, playing, or to reading. I maybe a different from this world and much older, but I will provide as much as she needs. 

Rick: YOUR FUCKING INSANE! she's like fucking 17!? 
(Author: Yes I know and this will come up to a big plot twist later on because I had to use about twenty-eight of my brain cells to figure out something and once I figure it out. It became a mind blown to me as this shit makes a lot of sense)

Jean: Does that matter back where nobles, Kings, and Queens they had kids getting married or even some of the common folk. When the child is turned or is fifteen of age they can get married, drink alcohol, and such.

Rick: ......What the fuck.

Jean: Indeed, but back to the task in hand. Even if that girl was turned into a mam or a girl inside I wouldn't hold back and ask her or his hand. Many people has difficult times trying to find out their sexuality when children come to the age. When they are young they think they're straight, but in due time they have seen something different in them. Some people like girls, some boys, others being girls like girls, or being said boys liking boys. In the end some people can't say it out loud or even face what they must endure. The gossip, the bullshit of humans always trying pick a fight between that side of life. The shit that people don't like because "they're aren't straight means they are-" NO! they are the same as anyone in life just facing the fact that is the side of sexuality. 
(Author: Not trying to be rude, not trying to be an asshole, nor I want to be one those pricks. I'm stating the fact if you're straight, bisexual, or lesbian you are people that found love or not. The crap you put up is something I wouldn't know because well.. that's a personal manner, but all of you found the person you love and that what matters and I support that)