But in all honesty, I didn't.

Because what I saw was not my brother. What I saw was a 15 year old boy with slit wrists and a re-opened smile across his face.

*

{ Present Time }

"Mikey..are you ok?" Alex asked, snapping me out of my vision.

"Yeah," I murmured; shaking it off. "Yeah I'm fine,"

-

Alex was a nerd and I was being a nerd with him.

He'd needed to study because he was falling behind in school, so I'd followed him when he made his way to the library. He was reading up on some psycology shit which I couldn't care less about, whilst drinking a starbucks and sharing popcorn with me. I was a hungry bastard and popcorn was low in fat. No one got hurt.

"Do you even wanna be a psycologist?"

"No, but I took the class so I have to study." he said and flipped the page over. He looked at me and groaned. "Why did you come if you were just gonna look sad and bored?"

"Cause I love you, duh." 

He smiled a little and looked down. Huh. That was weird. Whenever the word love was used in a sentence, Alex told me he loved me. It was like a routine. But this time he didn't say anything, he just went back to reading. Maybe I was getting paranoid, but something was wrong.

"What's up? No lies,"

"Mikey I told you, I'm fine."

"Alex, you lied. No more popcorn for you,"

"Mikey-"

"Alex I'm not being funny," I smiled. "I am genuinley worried about you and if you don't tell me what's wrong soon enough, then I'm going to get very angry, very quickly."

He looked down, fiddling with his hands. I realized I'd scared him, and it did kill me to have to do that. But it was the only way that I could get things out of him right now. Sure, a relationship was supposed to be built on trust; brother or boyfriend. But Alex had never wanted to tell me things that bothered him unless they were destroying him. 

"It's just.."

"Wait," I moved the popcorn out the way and shut the book he was holding. Placing his starbucks at the side of him, I scooted forwards on the floor and took Alex's hands. "Continue,"

"I still can't believe..what you did to Tom,"

Shit.

That there, when he said that, it felt like someone had just punched me in the stomach numerous times. It made me feel sick. It made me disgusted. It made me feel horrible because I knew that what I'd done, had made my little brother cry.

"Alex..I'm sorry for what I did-"

"No..it's not that I can't believe you would do something like that..it's just, I can't see you doing it, no matter how much you wanted to."

"You saying that I didn't do it?"

"No, I'm-"

"Alex just because I can't remember it doesn't mean I didn't do it," I said and his eyes widened. "What?"

"You can't remember it?"

"No," I admitted.

"But..then how do you know that you actually did it?"

I chuckled. "Alex I was pissed off and I had the scythe in my pocket, I black out and there Tom is on the floor dead. Who else could've done it?"

"I dunno," he murmured. "I don't wanna think about it,"

*

Ok, I'd come to the conclusion that Alex was possibly the cutest person ever when he was sleeping. He was in general too, but when he was sleeping it was just, wah, adorable.

He was snuggled into my chest, his back pressing into my stomach. I had my arms around his waist and he had one hand on top of my own whilst the other was pulled up to his mouth. It looked like he was sucking his thumb but it was just leaning across his lip. He made these little noises, like little baby noises and he moved around a lot, pulling me with him each time.

It was cute, too cute.

"You boys ok?"

I didn't move when Dad came in. It wasn't unusual for him to walk in on me and Alex snuggling, fully clothed. We were extremley close even before we became an item. Dad smiled at us, his smile becoming more genuine when he looked at Alex.

"How long's he been out?"

"Bout an hour," I sighed. "He didn't get a lot of sleep last night,"

"Nightmares?"

Nope, your teenage sons had some sexual fun. With each other.

I shrugged. "Guess so,"

Dad sighed. "Well don't let him sleep too long otherwise he wont get any tonight,"

"Alright Dad,"

"Hey Mikey..?"

I looked up. "Yeah?"

"You're ok..right? I know you care about Alex..I can't imagine what it's like to see him like this,"

"Dad, we're both fine." I assured him. "If we weren't then I'd let you know,"

"Alright," he sighed and looked at Alex before smiling once again, and walking out the room. I smiled as well sorta, it was nice to see Dad showing his love after 2 years of neglect. It made me happy.

Looking at Alex, I sighed. I didn't want to wake him but Dad was right, it was 6 o'clock and we hadn't had dinner yet. It was better for me to wake him. 

I leaned over, pulling Alex back a little so it was easier to reach him. I trailed my lips across his forehead, making my way down the bridge of his nose until I was just hovering above his lips. His eyes started to open, and instead of being the romantic, loving boyfriend he normally was, Alex groaned and shoved me away from him.

Then he made some weird noise. Cute, but weird. And I couldn't help but smile. 

I chuckled to myself and rolled my eyes, leaning over to quickly turn the light off before hiding back into the blankets. I pulled Alex back into my grasp and he groaned again.

"Mikey-"

"Shh..you can sleep,"

*

I wasn't sure if I was asleep or not. I was at the stage where I was almost sure I was dreaming, but then I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't. I woke up because there'd been some weird noise, some sort of bang. Luckily Alex hadn't woke because if he had, he would've freaked at the sound and then the dark and then had the idea that some ghost or demon or crazy ass psycho had made the noise and was going to kill him.

No joke.

I shrugged it off, probably our weird heating system. And I closed my eyes to go back to sleep, but something stopped me. When I placed my hands back around Alex's waist, they scraped across something sharp and cold. 

Leaning over immediatley, I rubbed my eyes to get some sort of view of this object. But once I did, I couldn't believe my eyes.

After killing Tom, I'd thrown the scythe away. I'd gotten rid of it. I'd cleaned off the blood and thrown it in the trash blocks away from here.

So how the fuck was it in front of Alex?

*

{ Omfg, I have the best idea for this story. You guys are gonna absolutley freak. You are NOT expecting it. Omygod, if you love this story, you will freak. Omfg }