"Who said you could be together?"

"It isn't your decision," Katara snapped back,

"Aang is my boyfriend get over it."

Aang started to blush. He wasn't used to the term 'boyfriend'. The others giggled as they watched the argument unfold.

"Wait, but weren't you fine with it a few minutes ago?" Aang questioned.

"Yeah, and I thought about it, but no one ever said you two could be together."

Katara started turning red with anger and looked like she was about to burst.

"SOKKKAAA!"

"I thought you had a girl, Aang?" Sokka asked, completely ignoring his angry sister.

Katara's anger shifted from her brother to her boyfriend.

"What, who?!" Katara snapped.

"Yeah, who?" Aang asked confused.

"That girl from to Aunt Wu's village," Sokka said.

"MENG?! NONONONONO you have no idea what you're talking about," Aang said.

"Who's Meng" Toph asked. Zuko nodded, hoping for an answer.

"This girl who lived in a fortuneteller's village and had a huge crush on Aang," Sokka redirected himself to Aang, "I thought you liked her back."

"Why would you think that?" Aang asked Sokka.

"You asked me for advice about her."

"Ohhhhhhh, I was talking about Katara," Aang said.

Sokka slapped his palm on his face and the others laughed.

"You know what, I approve, I wouldn't trust my sister with anyone else other than the Avatar. If I can't trust him then who can I trust," Katara smiled and hugged her brother.

"There are rules though," He said.

Katara's smile dropped and she let go of her brother.

"Like what?" Katara said, annoyed.

"No kissing, no touching, and none of that mushy garbage in public or in my presence."

Katara smirked and went over to where Aang was sitting and plopped herself in his lap. At this point, Aang was like a tomato. His urge to just kiss her equaling his embarrassment at the situation. He wasn't used to the public closeness.

Sokka just scowled at her.

"Not my fault you didn't kiss a girl till you were 16, unless you count Gran Gran," Katara joked.

"Well, no girls my age lived in the tribe except you, AND I DON'T COUNT GRAN GRAN EITHER," Sokka remarked.

"Your first kiss was just now, I've had two girlfriends and many kisses to you just getting your first of both," he said with a smug grin.

"Well for your information, our first kiss was 4 months ago, so there," She remarked.

Everyone started looking at Katara questioning and Aang and Katara were blushing like mad. They started looking from face to face. Toph was just laughing.

"What were you two doing?" Sokka asked.

"Uh..ummm-uh" Aang started to stammer.

"Remember when we got stuck in the cave of two lovers?" Aang started.

"How could I forget about those dumb hippies," Sokka said.

"Well, our torch was starting to go out, and since it was the 'Cave of Two Lovers' we thought we could use love to get out so we kissed." Katara finished with a sigh.