Chapter 5

Erik looked at me surprised and asked,"Are you sure, Christine? We don't have to go to America."

        I look back up at him and say,"I'm sure. We can begin our life there, togehter." I then sing,

Anywhere you go

Let me go to

Thats all I ask of you

        Erik smiles brightly and leans over the table and kisses me passionately. After a minute, we pull away breathless. "I love you, my Christine," Erik says, lovingly. "And I love you, my angel of music."

        "If we are going to America, we better start packing," Erik says. I nod and clean my plate before heading to his room to pack and get dressed, since we only have our bathrobes on. I run over to Erik's boat and grab my suitcase from the boat where I left it last night, so I can get a dress.

        I open my case and pull out my favorite dress; it's a dark purple floor-length dress with quarter length sleeves, with mini pink roses all over. After, I grab a pair of matching purple shoes and put those on, completeing my outfit.

        Once I'm dressed, I walk over and pick up the dress I was wearing last night, blushing softly, remembering last night. I gently fold the dress, pack it in my case, and close it, ready to go.

        Erik enters the room wearing his usual outfit; black dress pants, white dress shirt with a black jacket over, and his white mask. He's folding his small suitcase in his hand, his black fedora in the other. He looks at me with wide eyes, before saying,"You look gorgeous, Christine."

        Blushing, I smile and say,"Thank you, Erik. I want to look good for my fiance."

        He smiles before saying,"Is my fiance ready to go," he then holds his hand out to me. I gently take his hand and answer him by saying yes. Erik takes our things to his boat and we paddle away from Erik's home. He directs out through the catacombs to the stables where a carriage with a black horse, waits for us. We load our stuff onto the carriage before Erik takes the reins and directs the horses out of the stables, leaving the Opera House behind us.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm going through a bad case of writer's block. Keep reading and enjoy the story. Comment to tell me how the story is. Thank you for all the support :)