Epilouge

The years go by and Erik and Christine's love grows stronger with each passing day. Raoul was taken to court and was sentenced for twenty years for attempted murder. Phantasma opens three months later and is a huge success. Christine is able to sing at the concert hall and Erik easily manages all the show times and bills. Madame Giry teaches all the dancers the dance routines for the shows. Meg is the lead ballet dancer for all the shows.

Erika and Christian grow up together becoming the best of friends. And Christine was right, Erika had Christine's singing voice, while Christian received Erik's music ability. When Erika turned twenty-two, a young man named Nick heard her sing and fell in love with her. Her face never bothered him and the two got married a year later. When Christian was twenty, Erik allowed him to play on the orchestra. Christian played in a performance one night and caught the eye of a girl named Susan. The two began to date and a year and half later the two were married.

As Christine and Erik, the two never stopped loving each. Their children came and visited often, some with children on the way. Erik and Christine were married for sixty-six years. Erik died at the age of ninety and Christine died the next day at the age of seventy-nine of a broken heart.
Erik and Christine lived long, successful, and loving lives. They proved that love never dies, even after death.
The End

----------------------------------------------------
That's the end. I hoped you enjoyed my first Phantom of the Opera fan fiction. Thank you all so much for all the votes and reads you guys rock. :)