Babysitting Part 2

Alyssa's pov

After Skylynn told me that I was speechless, and a little out of it. I just had a big goofy smile on my face just like I did after Nash kissed me. So many things are going through my mind right now.

Why am I feeling this way towards Nash?

Why am I smiling at the thought he called me pretty?

Why just why for everything?

I've noticed I've been asking myself these questions a lot, and it seems I have not been able to answer them.

I was watching reruns of Drake & Josh when the door opened.

Cold North Carolina air filled the room sending chills all down my spine. Bringing me coldness yet comfort like a breath of fresh air.

I sprung up from the couch and made sure Skylynn was close to me encase it was a robber I could grab her and run.

I tip toed towards the kitchen to get to the front door. And heard footsteps coming my way. I pushed Skylynn back a little and told her to stay, as I walked forward getting closer to whoever is in the house.

I was now in the hallway to get to the front door and the person is still by there I can hear them. The footsteps were coming my way, and as soon as I saw their feet appear by me I threw my fist and it collided with whoever it was.

They fell to the ground with a thud and a loud 'ouch' as it happened.

I was going to throw another but I realized it was Nash.

"Nash?" I asked a little embarrassed

"Ya it's what was that for Alyssa" Nash said a little mad holding his cheek getting up from the floor.

"I thought you were a robber or something" I say truthfully

"Well I'm not!!" He shouted but regretted once he did as he put his hand back onto his cheek

"Come on I'll get you some ice" I say with little emotion as we both walk to the kitchen.

I get a sandwich bag from a drawer, and filled it with ice and out a thin towel around it.

Nash trued to grab the bag out of my hand and put it on himself, but I didn't let him.

"Here let me" I say in my sweet Pennsylvania accent

I bring my right hand with the ice bag up to Nash's left cheek that is now a little swollen and still red, and would most likely be bruised tomorrow.

I ever do gently placed it on his pale perfect face. He flinched at the touch of ice on his hot injury. But he was soon ok, now we were just starring st each other. It was so intense as if it was a starting contest and whoever blinked lost.

But lost what?

Lost the chance to look at the other

Lost the chance to admire one another

Lost the chance to practically rape each other with your eyes.

U was not about to loose the game.

I let Nash loose this game. Him closing his eyes leaning in his pink plump lips so noticeable agents his pale skin. Our lips touched, they moved in sync, the same feeling as if someone lit fireworks off in my stomach.

His hands found there way around my waist pulling me close agents his chest. I pulled the ice pack away from his face and set it down, tangling my fingers in the ends if Nash's hair.

He slid his toungr agents my bottom lip, begging for entrance but I denied teasing him. He them slipped his hands up my shirt rubbing my side, causing my mouth part just enough for him to slip his tounge in.  For how he presents himself, as such a 'good boy' he surly does now what he's doing.

We were both so into the kiss we didn't realize that Hayes was right there. Watching us the whole time.

Oh shit

**Author's Note**

Heyy y'all yay new update again.

So wht do y'all think so far, and wht do it think will happen next chapter when Hayes starts talking.

Thank u guys for the reads its crazy. And if y'all haven't read my other book Behind the Bracelets (Cameron Dallas/ JC Caylen FanFic) go read it

That again for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11