'We are definitely in a good place and on the right track, and I can't wait to see where it goes. So the girl I want to couple up with is.... Saoirse.' I smile, everyone clapping as I step forward, kissing him quickly. 'That was better this time.' I grin.

Luke M re-couples with Jess again, then Wallace couples up with Rebecca.

Then it's Nas and after what looks like an internal battle, he picks Demi.

Thank god.

I'd have been well pissed at Soph and Leanne if he didn't pursue Demi because they guilt tripped him.

But then there's only Soph and Leanne left.

One of them was going home.

'Ahh, this is weird.' I mumble, shaking my head.

Mike is up to pick between them. 'The girl I would like to couple up with is... Sophie.' My jaw drops, Paige and I staring at each other in complete shock.

I'm sorry.

What!!??

It's like we all sit in shock for a moment, nobody does anything. Then we all run to hug Leanne, helping her pack up as she speaks to Mike.

- saoirse beach hut -

She licks her teeth. 'I am livid. I just know that Leanne had so much more to give.'

We say goodbye to our third OG, waving and cheering Leanne down the pathway.

Then we all head back to the pool deck, chatting amongst ourselves.

And Mike wastes no time in pulling Jess for a chat now Leanne's gone.

'And I oop.'

My eyes widen at Luke M and he turns to me, shaking his head. 'I'm fine. I'm chill. Doesn't waste any time does he?' He lies and I scoff, laughing my head off.

'Awe their looking, come here. Make her jealous.' I joke, hugging him as Jess' eyes wander over.

'Andddd she's looked away awkwardly. Success.' I hi-five him, wiggling my eyebrows as he shakes his head.

'You're so strange.'

I laugh, grabbing my drink and winking before Jess takes me over to the day beds.

'Guess what Mike just said to me!'

'Oh my god. Do I wanna know?' I groan and she laughs.

'Mad moves. You can probably guess. He said that if he had a first choice, it would've been me.' I gasp, audibly.

'Oh my god. How, on earth, would he have done that to Luke M!?' My brain is frazzled man. 'I'm so confused.'

'The thing is_' I interrupt her, spying Luke. 'Nuh-uh, Luke's coming over.' I whisper and she nods. 'Oh god. You gonna tell him?' I ask and she nods. 'Yeah, feel like I should.' I nod.

I laugh at the Love Island JB as he approaches us.

'Come to join?' Jess laughs.

'If that's alright.' 'Yeah! I was just telling Sursh, but I'll tell you as well. Just had a chat with Mike. He said that if he would've picked first he would've picked me.' I cringe at Luke and he laughs.

'Which is weird.' Jess says. 'It's not a surprise.' Luke shrugs though and I furrow my eyebrows.

'Yeah it bloody is!' I nod. 'That's a. That's a big statement!'

'Yeah. That's like he wants to couple up with you. He wants to be with you.' I agree with Luke. 'Yeah, I feel like I just can't trust him though.'

'I don't think you can trust him as far as you can throw him.' I laugh a little, an inappropriate time to make a joke but I was gonna make it anyway.

'Not gonna lie have you seen the size of him. He's like a foot taller than you, you couldn't throw him further than that bed.' I scoff and he punches my arm jokingly.

'Exactly!!'

Then I have to have the awkward convo with Soph.

'It's just hit me! Your gonna have to share a bed with Big Mike!' Her eyes widen. 'I know!' I cringe.

- saoirse beach hut -

'So. Hearing Sophie fight so hard to stay in the villa, it baffled me a lot. All I can go on is if I was in her position, and I knew Callum was on the outside. I would kind of see it as my time being up, so why would you be trying to stay?'

'So, does this mean your like done with Connor?' I ask her, actually interested in her answer. 'This is the thing.'

Cop out answer.

'If someone walks in and I think I'd have a better connection with them than I would Connor. Then, yeah I'd get to know them, but until or if that happens. I'm just gonna enjoy what time I have left in here.' I see her strategy, she isn't sure in Connor, she wouldn't be here if she was.

'I just, I would've felt terrible if Demi went. Because, she hasn't even started her journey. Whereas you, have come in and, kind of got what you wanted. I just would've felt bad on Nas.' She bites back a bit.

'But Nas was never forced into a decision.'

'Well, I hope he wasn't, I haven't spoke to him.' She interrupts again. 'No. He wasn't.' He kind of was, but hey.

'Good. Cause that would've been unfair.'

We talk about Connor some more, then who she'd want to come into the villa. 'It's gonna be weird seeing you talk to someone else. But, that's what you're here for.' She nods.

'I've still got Connor in my head, like he hasn't gone away.'

Then why beg to stay?

'It's such a weird thing. So weird how quick you develop a connection in here.' She nods, heading off to get ready for bed early.