Chapter 2 - Pizza Party

Louis gave Harry a quick kiss before getting out of bed, pausing the film they were watching that they haven't actually paid attention to, and putting some sweatpants on. Harry got out too and he put on one of his own jumpers. When he had put his jumper on he turned to look at Louis who was standing by the door waiting for him.

He walked over to him and put his hands on Louis' waist and pulled himself closer to him. Louis stood up on his tippy toes, and locked his lips with Harry's again.

"You look so cute in my hoodie" Harry said as they broke the kiss and they looked into each others eyes. He could see Louis blushing a little before giving him another kiss.

"Thank you baby, you look cute too. Now let's go downstairs to our friends" Louis pulled away from Harrys grip on his waist to walk out the door. He reached his hand out to Harry who took it with a smile.

They walked downstairs and was immediately met with the smell of pizza. When they walked into the living room they also saw a pouting Zayn trying to reach for the pizza box as Liam lifted it up in the air to where Zayn couldn't reach.

"Give it to me!" Zayn almost yelled like a little kid at Liam. Liam just chuckled and raised his arm higher as Zayn tried to jump. When Liam saw that Zayn was about to fling himself on him, he quickly sat down the pizza box instead tackling Zayn to the ground.

Louis and Harry walked over to where Niall was sitting on the sofa watching the two other boys play fighting on the floor below them. Liam was straddling Zayn as he held his arms down so he couldn't get out of his grip.

"Say you're sorry!" Liam said still with a smile on his face. "It was a joke!" Zayn replied laughing back.

"Don't joke about my hair" Liam said in a sarcastically hurt way.

"Liam, you don't have anything hair to joke about." Niall interrupted from where he was sitting now cross-legged on the sofa.

Zayn started laughing which was soon joined by Liam and then the rest of the boys. "Fine, I'll let you go. You're lucky you're cute" Liam said before climbing off a blushing Zayn. He reached his hand out to help Zayn off the floor and Zayn took it happily.

"I'm sorry Lima, i won't insult your hair, or lack there of, ever again... from now on." Liam playfully punched his arm and walked over to the chair by the sofa. Zayn sat at the end of the sofa with Niall on his side. Louis and Harry sat at the other end of the sofa.

They began eating the pizza and talking a little. Harry walked over to the TV and turned it on. He put on Titanic, but when he turned around he saw the unamused faces of the other boys.

"Titanic? Really?" Liam asked with a scoff. "What's wrong with Titanic?" Harry said looking in Liam's direction.

"Yeah, what's wrong with Titanic, Liam?" Louis asked defending Harry.

"It's so sappy, I just don't want to see it, no need to go into defensive husband mode."

"Hey! I'm not!" Louis said pouting as he crossed his arms and sat up on the sofa. Harry leaned up and kissed his pout and saw that Louis began to blush.

"Okay that was cute, but can we just watch a movie?" Niall asked after a slight moment of silence.

"Okay, but not this one, I'm putting on another one!" Liam said as he took the controller for the TV and put on Toy Story. Everyone but Liam groaned but they let it go as they watched it.

After the movie ended, both Harry and Niall had fallen asleep. Harry was laying with Louis at his side and his arms wrapped tightly around him like a teddy bear. Niall was sleeping with his head rested on Louis' shoulder.

"I'm going to bed, it's already 11:45 and I have work tomorrow." Liam said as he walked from the chair and turned off the TV.

"I guess so" Louis said before he lifted himself out of Harry's arms who groaned at the loss of contact. Louis slapped Niall and his eyes shot open.

"Ow whatcha do that for?" Niall said as he frowned and got up from he couch to walk to his room. Louis and Zayn just laughed before going to their rooms too.

Louis gently picked up a sleepy Harry from the sofa and Harry put his arms around his neck and rested his head against his chest as Louis carried him up the stairs and into their room.

«This reminds me of my birthday" Harry said groggily into Louis' shirt when they entered their room. Louis laid Harry down on the mattress before climbing into the bed himself.

"Oh yeah! When you passed out in the club" Louis said laughing at the memory.

*flashback*

Louis walked over to the bar and ordered 5 beers. He payed the bartender and took the beers in both hands and walked back to the booth. He placed all the glasses down on the table before looking at the people sitting there.

"Where's Hazza?"

"He went to the loo" Zayn replied before taking a sip of his beer.

"He looked pretty drunk" Liam added before be too drank a little of his beer.

"I'm gonna go check on him" Louis said turning around and walking through the crowd of people dancing to the loud music of the club. He reached the bathrooms and as he opened the door, the first thing he saw was Harry sitting on the floor, with his legs stretched out and his head against the wall.

Louis went over to him and kissed his forehead. "Hazzie baby, you need to wake up" He kissed his forehead one more time before shaking his shoulders earning a groan from Harry.

"What? I- I'm awake" Harry said looking into Louis' eyes. "Don't worry, love, I'll carry you"

Harry didn't reply, be just let Louis lift him up and carry him out of the bathrooms. Louis walked around the crowd of drunk, dancing people, and back to the booth that the rest if the boys were in. Harry nuzzled more into his chest as he heard the loud music.

"I'm going to take this one home" The other boys just nodded and said their goodbyes before Louis walked out of the building. He carried Harry home because the club was only a few minutes away from the house they all lived in together. He got them inside and went straight to their room and sat Harry on the bed. Louis took off Harry's clothes before removing his own and moving under the bedsheets. He cuddled Harry close to him and drifted of to sleep.

*E.O.F.*

"Goodnight, Hazza"

"Goodnight, Lou"

A/N
This chapter was so fun to write! I hope you liked it and want to read more:) I'm probably going to start the new chapter tomorrow!

comment and vote<3
-K
words: 1200