Chapter 11 - My Eyes! My Eyes!

warning: mature content

The hours went by as Louis and Harry continued to watch friends, and they both fell asleep against each others shoulders. When they woke up again there was only 1 hour left of the flight.

They eventually land in an airport in Las Vegas and take a taxi to the hotel they booked. "So," Niall starts as they're all sitting in a big taxi. "the hotel room has got two rooms with double beds and one sleeping couch in the living room. I wanna sleep on the couch in the living room." Louis raised and eyebrow at him

"You want to sleep on the couch or you wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch?" He asked because why would Niall want to sleep on the couch when he could try to get one of the rooms?

"I want to. You two" he pointed his finger between Harry and Louis "can get one of the rooms, then Liam and Zayn can share the other" He smirked at them, but they seemed to oblivious to notice.

When they arrived at the hotel they checked in and went up to their rooms for a nap, or just to chill. It was still early in the day here, because of the time difference, but they were pretty jet lagged.

Louis and Harry went into their own room to pack out a little of their bags and probably just stay in bed and cuddle. Harry wanted to take a shower too so he unpacked his essentials and got his coconut shampoo and conditioner and some other small skincare products.

In the bathroom there were clean towels already, so he just put his soaps in the shower before he started to strip out of his clothes. The bathroom was connected with their bedroom so he didn't lock the door.

Louis was laying in bed wondering if he should go in and shower with his boyfriend or just scroll through social media. His answer came when he heard a slight moan from the shower. He'd heard that moan before, so he knew exactly what Harry was doing.

He walked over to the bathroom and opened the door as silently as possible. He took off his clothes and was gonna step into the shower when he heard another moan. This time Harry was moaning Louis' name.

Louis smirked and stepped into the shower already starting to get hard by hearing his baby moan his name like that. Harry, who had previously had his eyes closed, opened them when he heard the shower curtains move.

"Moaning my name, are you?" Louis asked with a smirk as he stepped closer. Harry blushed a pretty shade of deep pink and nodded. "When were you thinking about baby?"

Louis stepped even closer, and Harry took a step back so his back landed on the ice cold bathroom tiles. He let out a little whimper at the cold but kept focusing on Louis. "I-I was thinking about you" He said, his hand still slowly pumping his dick.

"What about me darling?" Louis asked, trying to get him flustered. He also saw the was Harry's hand was still slowly moving up and down. Harry swallowed thickly. "I was, uhm, thinking bout you, in-in bed, with me" he stuttered.

"And?" Louis encouraged him to tell more. "Uhm, you laying on top of me, fucking into me fast and hard, tearing me apart underneath you. And, you pleasuring me, at the same time as going hard." Harry confessed his thoughts.

Harry was caught off guard when Louis took his hands in his and intertwined their fingers, pushing both of Harry's hands above his head and agains the cold tiles. Harry let out a small moan at the feeling of Louis dominating him.

Louis leaned his face in and let his mouth hover over Harry's ear so Harry could feel his hot breath. "Didn't get enough after the plane, huh?" He kissed his earlobe and took it in between his teeth and pulled slightly at it. That caused Harry to moan again and oh my god Louis could listen to his moans all day.

Louis kissed his lips hard before dropping to his knees and took Harry's length in his mouth. Harry - being the gentleman he is - grabbed the shampoo and started shampooing Louis hair. He tuged a little extra as he felt he was about to cum, Louis got the message and hollowed his cheeks as Harry came down his throat.

After Louis swallowed, he got bak up and Harry helped him rinse his hair. He then gave Louis a quick hand job before they both got out and dried them selves off, put on some pajamas and snuggled up on the bed watching friends again.

They were at the episode where they were in Vegas and Ross and Rachel got really drunk and got married.

About a half an hour later, they heard a scream from the living room. "OH- OH MY GOD! ZAYN AND LIAM! ZAYN AND LIAM! MY EYES! MY EYES!"

Louis and Harry were quick to share a glance before running out to the main area to see what had happened. When they opened the door they saw Niall sitting on the couch with his face burrowed into a pillow.

At the door to the other room they saw Zayn and Liam with messy hair, shiny eyes and red faces. They also didn't have any clothes on, the only thing covering them was the duvet they were hiding behind.

"Whot is going on?" Louis asked looking around for an explanation. Niall lifted his face to look at the two other boys and they could see that he was almost as red as Zayn and Liam.

"I was just gonna wake them up. And they-they- Liam. Naked. Zayn. Naked. Me. Scarred." was what he managed to croak out.

A/N
hiii again! hope you enjoyed:)) please comment and vote, i would really like that<3
-K
words: 1000