He climbed into the boat before holding his hands up to help Christina in. She smiled in amusement, both of them knowing she was perfectly capable getting into the boat; but she amused him and allowed him to help her.

"We'll be there shortly," he promised as they both settled on the boat. He gave her a gentle smile before starting the boat up.

The young mother was taken back by the sight of the water around them. Her eyes could see for miles around them, and under them. She leaned over the side of the boat and watched the fish dance in the middle of the night. They swam away as the boat passed over them, fearing for their lives.

"Look," Carlisle whispered, making Christina's eyes turn up.

Her mouth fell open as she looked at the island that they were moving towards. She leaned forwards with excitement as her eyes gazed over the forests surrounding the beach. Her eyes continued up the beach to see the large house sitting on top of the hill. It was an open concept, with mostly windows in place of the walls; much like their home back in Forks.

"Welcome to Isle Nina," Carlisle stated as he shut off the boat and climbing out of the side.

Christina's eyes bulged out as she turned her head sharply towards Carlisle. "What?" she breathed out, watching him as he gripped onto their carry-on bags.

"Surprise." He winked as he held out his hand.

"Carlisle, you—" She couldn't figure out the words she wanted to say as she took his hand unconsciously. "This is—"

"My wedding present to you," he finished as he pulled her up towards the house.

"You bought me a house?" She asked as they walked up the stairs.

He chuckled as they reached the porch. He scooped her up into her arms, making her gasp in surprise. She was quick to wrap her arms around his neck as they walked in through the threshold. "The island," he corrected.

"Carlisle Cullen."

He laughed as he walked her towards a bedroom off the side of the main living area.

"I can't even fathom—"

"So, don't," he whispered as he placed her back on her feet. Her eyes took in the master bedroom. Her advanced eyes were greedy as they took in each detail, before her eyes settled on door that led to a porch overlooking the ocean that they just walked up. "I'm going to grab the rest of the bags," he whispered, lingering a kiss on her shoulder.

To say she was surprised was an understatement. If she needed to breath, she was sure she would be having a panic attack at trying to put the price that Carlisle spent on this island. Her island.

She took in a shaky breath for the first time since she's transition as she turned around. Her eyes skimmed over the master bathroom, pausing as she looked at the jacuzzi tub in the corner. Her fingers tingled at the urge to jump in.

She moved out from the bedroom and back into the main room. Both sides of the room had double doors that led outside; the front door leading to the ocean while the back door lead straight into the forest. There was a white couch set in the middle of the room, surrounding by cherry wood tables. Her fingers ran down the soft couch as she walked further into the house, stopping in the kitchen.