Chapter 6

Abby

Time was flying by. Before I knew it, it was already November. I was really excited. In a few weeks I was going to see Ashley. I really missed her.

Chase and I weren't on speaking terms. He would ignore me every time we would pass each other at school. It honestly hurt. I should be used to this. He has ignored me my entire life. For some reason I thought we were getting closer but boy was I wrong.

On the other hand, Caleb and I were becoming great friends. I never thought I could befriend a boy. But he was different, he was a caring, sweet and kind person. I was really glad we were friends.

Today was Friday. Caleb and I were about to finish our shift and he insisted on going out tonight. "Come on Abby bear, live a little. There's a party tonight. Let's go. Please."

He gave me his puppy dog eyes. He knew I couldn't resist those eyes. "Fine Caleb, but just this once ok!"

"Thank you!" He screamed and hugged me! "We can go after work, you don't have to dress up or anything. It's at a frat house, people just wear casual clothes there."

"Ok sounds good." We finished our shift and I went to the bathroom to fix myself up a bit. I added a little bit of makeup, put my contacts in and let my hair down. Since I has braids in my hair, it looked a bit curly. "Well that's as good as it's going to get." I said to myself. I never really dressed up. I would only do so when Ashley made me.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to Calebs car. "wow Abby bear, you look nice."

I blushed and said thank you. I got into his car and we drove to the Party. When we arrived you could hear the loud music coming from inside.

We went inside and made out way into the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Chase was here. A girl had her hand rapped around his waist. My mood instantly went down. I looked away.

Just then a friend a Calebs came and asked him for help with something. He said he would be right back. I was just looking around. Then I felt the need to use the restroom. I had no idea where that was. I asked around but everyone was too drunk to answer. So I decided to head upstairs and look for a bathroom. I finally found one. I freshened up a bit and then walked out.

Out of nowhere I felt someone grab me by my wrist and pulled me to him. He was obviously drunk.

"Hey there pretty lady. How about you and I have some fun together." He said with a smirk on his face.

"No im good." I said trying to pull away.

"Don't be such a bitch, come on" he said pulling me towards the room.

"No. Stop!" He pushes me into the room and then onto the bed. "No stop someone help!" I yelled and cried. No this couldn't be happening.

Then out of nowhere the door burst open. Chase came inside and pulled the guy off me and started punching him, he kept punching and punching him. "Chase, stop, please stop you're  going to kill him."

"he deserves to die!" He yelled. I went up to him grabbed him by the arm and somehow pulled him back.

"Chase, please, get me out of here." He looked at me and then at the guy on the ground and pulled me into a hug. He grabbed my arm and he took me outside to his car. He put me into the passenger side and then drove off.

Just then I got a message from Caleb.

Caleb: where are you?

Me: sorry i wasn't feeling Well and a friend brought me home

Caleb: shit you should of said something. I could of taken you home

me: it's fine, I'll see you Monday at work

Caleb: I hope you feel better

I could feel Chase staring at me. "Is that your little boyfriend?" He said.

" I don't have a boyfriend. Caleb and I are just friends"

"Sure." Was all he said just then it starts to rain like crazy.

Then I noticed something. He wasn't heading to my apartment. We were heading to his home. "Chase, why aren't you taking me home?"

"Because, you're staying with me tonight. Besides it raining too hard. It's not safe to drive all the way to your place."

"Ok" was all I said. We arrived to his apartment. Since it was pouring out I got super wet. I ran to his door and he opened it. We went up the elevator and we arrived to his apartment.

"let me get you some clothes, I don't want you getting sick." Was all he said. I was looking around his living room. Of course he would have a luxurious apartment. He came back with clothes in hand. He lead me to the guest bedroom. "you can sleep here. If you need anything I'll be down the hall." Then he left to his room. I put the shirt on that he gave me, the pants however did not fit. So I just decided on wearing the shirt. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't, I kept replaying tonight's events over and over again. I decided I would go into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I tip toed into the kitchen trying not to make any noise.

Then I saw a dark figure and I screamed. Then I realized it was Chase. He was in the kitchen getting a drink of water himself.

"Sorry I startled you" he said.

"It's ok" i said. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup and poured myself some water. Then I realized he was staring at me.

I was only wearing his shirt. Oh my how embarrassing. Well this was awkward. I backed away and hit the kitchen island. "Well I should go back to bed" I said staring at him.

He started to walk closer and closer to me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. They looked full of hunger. Wait was he looking at me that way? He was pushing me against the kitchen island.

Then he slowly lifted his hand and with his index finger he traced my lips. Then he grabbed my face and he kissed me! He kissed me. I couldn't believe it. I let out a small moan. Kissing him felt so good. Then he made his way towards my ear and slowly traced kisses down my neck.

I moaned again. The sensation was devine. I never felt something like this in my life. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my neck to give him better access.

Then all of a sudden he stopped. He backed away from me looked and me in the eyes and went to his room. He left me there dumbfounded. What the hell just happened?