truth or dare with a liar~

female reader x kokichi

slight lewd warning!

since this story is quite long, I'll add notes in bold for where certain things start in case you only came here for romance and don't care much abt the story/buildup

A/N: i'm not the proudest of how this story came out. i have more recent ones that i think are better, so if you want you can skip this one, up to you though.

feel free to request more scenarios in my dms!

(y/n)-your name
(c/s)-chest size (ik i'm sorry)
(h/l)-hair length

your/2nd person pov
It was a bit late in the afternoon, you and Kokichi were playing video games in his room. It felt a little strange to be in a room that wasn't your own, but you didn't mind that much. Kokichi was mashing all the buttons on his controller in a panic, his face red from trying to press them fast enough. He was trying really hard to win this match against you. When he eventually lost he tossed the controller across the room and shouted "YOU STUPID HEAD!" as he hit you on the head with his fist. It didn't hurt much, his arms are super weak.

you couldn't help but laugh at his pouty attempt to get revenge "Hey! It's not funny, (y/n)!" he protested. He really is cute when he's angry. As cute as he is, you can't keep him like this for long, he'll get you back later with his pranks. "Well, if you aren't enjoying playing video games, how about we play something else," you said calmly. "Something else?" he asked intriguingly. "Yeah, your choice, Kokichi."
"truth or dare" he answered with striking confidence
'Truth or dare?' you thought. You haven't played that game since that party you went to in middle school. truth or dare is the kind of game that reveals a lot about people. Maybe you'll be able to get to know Kokichi a little better after this. But chances are he's gonna play it to know just what he needs to do to get you to do whatever he wants. "Uhh, sure," you said hesitantly "who's going first"

kokichi's pov
so I've been seeing this girl around school, and every time I talk to her, she's given me this weird feeling. I've never felt it before, and it's only with her. so after talking to her for a few days, I invited her over to try and see what's up. I tried to act like my normal self, even though for the whole time I was just trying to figure out what it was about her that made me feel that way.

your/2nd person pov
"You, truth or dare?" kokichi spat out. you didn't even get to say if you wanted to go first, oh well. "i... truth." you answered. he put on his classic up-to-no-good smirk, oh no. you prepared for what he's about to ask you.
"what's the one thing you wouldn't do, even if someone offered you all the money in the world to do it?"
you expected nothing less from this supreme leader. you thought hard on the question. what something you would never want to willingly do? you finally thought of something and announced it to kokichi "hurt someone on purpose..."

"wha-what?!" kokichi blurted our in a mix of shock and disappointment. "I was expecting something a little more interesting than 'i don't wanna hurt others'. well, to try and make this actually interesting, I choose dare!"
you don't really want to, but you feel like you're forced to choose a really bad dare for him. something he wouldn't want to do. you pause to think of something when you get the perfect idea.
"take a shower with all of your clothes on." it was more of a generally uncomfortable thing to do, but whatever. you haven't played truth or dare in a while, so it's ok.

"huh? wow, that was a quick change. I guess there's more to you than I thought" he said smiling at the end of his sentence. you didn't mind the backhanded compliment, you might even be appreciating it more than was intended
"Well then, I guess I have to do it for you now," he said, shrugging his shoulders

he calmly stood up and walked to his bathroom. he grabbed a colourful towel from the side of the shower as he turned on the water. he waited for the water to warm up in the shower and stood next to it, testing the water on his hand every few seconds. "you aren't gonna go straight in?" you asked him from across the room, still sitting at the same spot of the floor as before. for a split second, you could see a shocked look on his face. but it returned to normal immediately after. "oh. well, if you say so" he responded before he turned to face the shower to step in.
"wait, no! I didn't mean it like tha-" you tried to explain, but you were too late. kokichi was in the shower, and all you could do was watch.