𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right, this is the king and Queen we are talking about. I don't know how everyone else will react to me being here. And after seeing the imprint on my neck, they are becoming tossers." I groaned.

"Your presence isn't deplorable love, you have the competency to impress everyone. You're gifted that way." He whispered sincerely, making him look at him in question, as he met my eyes.

Okay, I may or may not be used to people complimenting me.

I don't know how to respond to this.

"Uhh...thank you?" I said in a shy voice.

A quacking voice.

A voice that stutters. For the very first time in my life.

And after saying that, I had to break the intense eye contact we were possessing, as I felt my cheeks warm up all of sudden, making me nervous and conflicted on whether I'm flushed or not.

Is this what you call blushing in stories?

"You look madly beautiful when you blush. You should do that more." He chuckled, making my cheeks even warmer as he gave my small hand compared to his a small squeeze.

Okay, I guess that's blushing.

"You're rather alluring yourself." I blurted out.

I did not just say that out loud.

I just did not.

No.

What have I done?

Have I just committed a sin!?

Stupid stupid stupid noggin!

How could I have confessed that to him on his face!?

I restrained myself the most I've ever done in my life from slapping myself, as the atmosphere around completely changed into a more warmer one, and he clutched my clothing to tuck me into his side as a response.

"Do you find me attractive Diana?" He for once called me by my name, making me visibly shiver against him, as my lips parted from the overwhelming sensational emotions that was filling me, while he used his free hand to cup my cheek and my hands instantly went to touch his veiny arms.

"N-No?" I tried to camouflage my desires.

"Liar." He growled seductively, making me face him directly as his hazel orbs captivated my green ones, trapping into a cage of intense want and need of doing something further.

"I-I'm not lying, I've seen other attractive men." I commented, immediately regretting saying something before thinking about the consequences, as his face changed from a calm one into a furious one, and he held my head in my hand and gripped my waist with the other, before swiftly pinning me to the wall beside us.

As we crashed together, he made sure I wasn't hurt at all, as he pulled my stomach towards him, making my back arch, and his face was inches away from mine.

"Tell me love, who are these men that you find attractive?" He asked in a threatening manner, as I failed to form words with my mouth, getting almost hypnotised by the power held in his voice.

"I-I don't." I forced myself to reveal the truth, as his cold expression turned into a scowl, as our foreheads collided with each other, making sparks appear on my face which traveled wonders around my body, making me slightly gasp, and he closed his eyes in frustration.