𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮

Start from the beginning

By runaway, I didn't think I meant the royal castle. I thought a nearby village or an empty cabin.

I thought I would never visit this place ever in my life. Guess I was wrong.

Everything was adorned in rich rocks and stones, plastering beautiful torches and flowers which illuminated everything. It was already evening, almost close to the time of supper, and I was quite peckish when it came to food.

I even forgot to bring my bag, I just left it there near the trees, and since then I haven't eaten anything.

So yeah, I'm craving a whole bloody feast.

"Don't worry too much, after meeting a few people, we can rest and have something to digest. It that okay?" He asked me softly, while gripping my chin firmly to make me look at his piercing eyes that turned back into hazel honey.

"A few people?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Yes. The people who will be allowing you to stay in the castle."

"I get to stay in the castle?" I deadpanned.

"Where else? You'll be staying with me." He mattered as a matter of fact.

"Who says mister? I'm staying in an empty room." I huffed, while pulling away from his comforting warmth.

"Yes, with me." He smirked.

"You-"

"Come on now, we wouldn't want the royal family to be waiting for too long." He smirked, while circling his arms around my waist and leading me to a mighty and humongous entrance.

"Wait, I AM MEETING THE KING AND QUEEN!? No! No way! I disapprove! I don't look good enough, I'm wearing an attire of a thief for God's sake! I am not presentable. I can't meet them yet. Please-"

"Relax love, you're not here to impress someone, and believe me, they'll like you a lot." He chuckled assuringly, as I held a confused face during the whole walk inside the castle walls.

"How are you so sure about this!? You don't know how they will react, and it's like having a very abnormal bei..." I stopped myself from speaking any further, as my whole head moved in circles to admire the uttermost amazing beauty of the insides, and it pleasured my eyes.

"You were saying?" He teased while looking at my twinkling eyes, while his arm left my waist and he held my hand this time, making sure I don't wander off like a puppy into this maze.

"How many years would it take me to tour each corner of this place?" I asked in awe.

"A decade perhaps?" He replied sarcastically, as I nodded without paying much attention to him. We were not that surrounded by the workers, as he left all of them to be aiding their own work and duties, and I looked at him with curiosity lingering in my eyes.

"If you're the commander of the whole Stormanian army, doesn't that mean you should be sweating right now?" I asked skeptically, as he led me deeper into the so called castle.

More like a puzzle.

"I don't have to work all the time, I have people to aid my chores." He simply responded, and I nodded in understanding before continuing my gawking at this impeccable lair.

"I'm still thinking it's not the best idea to meet them right now." I deadpanned again, as he snickered beside me before stopping in front of a wide glass door which was filled with water colours, making the reflection of the rainbow fall on our bodies.

It was majestic.

"Trust me in this, you don't have to worry. I don't want you to gain wrinkles unnecessarily." He muttered while pulling me closer, as I rolled my eyes.