Here's 3

Just 3. Mole

Today is the day.
I am now officially a high schooler. With my new backpack and notebooks with pens inside, I'm ready to rock my first day.

After attending the flag ceremony and listening to the speech of our principal, I'm here now in our designated classroom.
Luckily, I passed the qualification exam hence, I'm part of their infamous Special Science Class Program. This class is special in a way that we have add on subjects that a regular section doesn't have. Like we are more focus on enhancing our skills in research and computer stuff. And that mere thought ignited my interest to do my very best, for me to stay here up to my senior year.

The day passes by so fast.
I acquainted my classmates and some girls befriend me, so my adjusting period seems totally fine.
Boastful may it sound but since elementary I received a lot of teases knowing that some boys got a crush on me. And then they tend to do a move, so now I'm used to it. Derrick and Luke always pull a prank on me, they sometimes poke me out of the blue and when I faced them they immediately pointed their fingers to their master, Allen.
I can't be mad at them so I just smiled so they start chanting, "Allen allen allen the loverboy".

This scenario is my little break when sometimes, I'm a bit stressed over our lessons. It helped naman.
Well, I'm really cool with it since boys and girls of my age are now curious of having a girlfriend or boyfriend. It's part of growing so that's normal.

But for me, there's no need to rush.
I don't prioritize it by now.
If you like me that much then, you wait that......much, too.

"Tara na, Celestine. Stop your daydreaming. Punta na tayo sa baba, gutom na much.", said Ana.

Ana is friendly in nature. I knew her already because she's my neighbor. We're not that close before but we're now friends.
She's my total opposite. I guess that's why we clicked because we compliment. We fill each other's indifferences.

"Wait lang An, kukuha lang ako ng money." while getting my twenty peso bill. She suddly shrieked and knowing her, if she did it probably she saw someone who's interesting or pleasing to her eyes.

"Celestine, may cute na transferee. Sabi nila, hindi daw dapat iyan dito mag-aaral pero nagbago daw ang mind kay bumalik.", she talked so surely.

I remained silent because I'm not interested to whoever this guy she's talking about.

"Ceeeellllistineeeee, his name is GC raw. Tingnan mo dali, sa may principal's office. Nakatayo siya at naka
blue t-shirt."

I really don't want to look but Ana forced me.

My eyebrows furrowed because that guy is familiar.

Now I remembered, it's Mr. Mole yung nakalaban ko sa Quiz bee. Siya yung naka-third place.

So, GC pala name niya. Okay.

**