💌special chapter💌

Dedicated to ppp00p00

To answer the question:

"Did they marry and had kids?"

☆•☆•☆•☆

"Saki-san! Saki-san!"

Two violet haired kids ran towards Saki and started tugging on her dress as she cooked their dinner.

"Stop tugging! Atsumu gave me this dress! He'll flip if it gets ripped you gremlins!" Saki screeched and tried to take their hands off her recently given dress by her boyfriend.

"But you won't notice us!"
"Yeah yeah! Let's play Saki-san!"

Pleaded the two and batted their eyelashes cutely at their aunt, who in turn, couldn't resist and smiled. Saki bent down and patted their heads.

"Okay okay, let me just finish this and we'll play. Is that okay with you? Shizuko? Shiro?" She said with a warm smile on her face.

The twins nodded gleefully and ran towards the living room, "Keep your promise Saki-san!" Shizuko and Shiro even said in sync.

Shaking her head, Saki began to stir again the pot of miso soup she was busy cooking. She couldn't help but remember how their house was empty and quiet a few years ago.

"You spoil them too much, Saki-san"said a voice from behind.

Chuckling, Saki continued to cook. "I can't help it, the twins are so adorable!" She squealed. "Yoshi, help me set the table" she added and turned the stove off.

The gray haired boy nodded and proceeded to get the plates from the drawers and placed it on the table. There were 6 plates in total. One for Saki, one for Yoshi, two for the twins and the other two for—

"Tadaima!"

A voice resounded from the living room and in an instant, Saki watched Yoshi's excited figure walk to the room. She laughed as she heard small footsteps from upstairs, which probably came from the twins happily running.

Saki removed her apron and peeked from the corner of the kitchen. Smiling as she laid her eyes upon the figure of her own sister, Shiori and her husband, Koshi. It's been years since the two married and had kids and since then she was the one in charge to watch over them as the pair worked.

"Mama! Papa! Welcome home!" Shizuko and Shiro exclaimed in sync before jumping on their parents, arms hanging on their necks.

"We're back Shizuko, Shiro" Shiori cooed and hugged the small figures of her 8 year old twins.

"Oi! They're tired! Stop that Shizuko, Shiro!"Yoshi, their matured 13 year old son, yelled, worried that his parents are too tired to deal with his younger siblings.

Koshi smiled and placed a hand on top of his son's head, "Did you do a good job at school today Yoshi?" He asked.

Yoshi nodded heartily, "Of course Papa. And Mama, Happy 15th anniversary with Papa!"he greeted and joined in the hug.

Saki watched the heartwarming scene from the kitchen, with one hand over her own stomach, "A few more months and you'll meet your wonderful cousins, Atsushi"she said and caressed her 5 month old baby bump.

Her wedding with Atsumu was only 3 months away and after that, their family will grow again.

e n d

Sugawara Koshi's Family :

Sugawara Shiori - wife
Sugawara Yoshi - eldest Son
Sugawara Shizuko - elder twin
Sugawara Shiro - younger twin

Miya Atsumu's Family :

Miya Saki - wife
Miya Atsushi - eldest son

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 : 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗭𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗜『𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮』 🎉