CHAPTER-27: FOREVER HIS

Start from the beginning

" The day I saw you on the crowded ground of the college campus, my eyes got stuck on you, and my heart beat got hitched at your laugh. Your laugh made me weak, and the way your green eyes twinkled made me melt in those. That day, I made a promise to myself, to never let go of you and that day I was sure, you are written for me to be My OTHERHALF" Rayyan stopped and smiled at Hoorain, who was surprisingly, listening to his confession without any expression.

" I never wanted to start a Haram relationship, inorder I waited for this beautiful day by hiding my emotion and love from you. For this day, I could bent on my knees and confess my love to you in front of all our family members." He raised the ring forward, and held her hands softly.

" I am so in love with you Hoorain, cause all of me loves all of you. I love your curves and edges, all your perfect imperfections. I will be your dream, I will be your wish, I will be your fantasy, I will be your love and be everything that you need. I love you more with each breathe I take. Will you let your this Mr.Annoying to annoy you throughout our life time with my love?And will you be My OtherHalf esgham?" Rayyan asked while his blue eyes and the diamond in his hand sparkled similarly.

Hoorain's heart skipped a beat by hearing Rayyan's confession. Never have ever she had expected Rayyan to be in love with her. She was feeling numb, as she stood still on her place while all the audience were telling her to show her finger to Rayyan.

A part of her was happy, and the valve in her heart was covered by the mere thought of Rayyan to be her husband. But it was Hoorain we are talking about, her stubbornness was bigger than her head, and Rayyan had a long way to win her heart.

Her hand moved forward in a robotic way, while Rayyan gave her his all time charming smile, and slid the beautiful sparkling pink diamond ring into her long thin finger, while her heart did its job of beating in a messed up way.

He kissed the back of her dark maroon mehendi covered hands, while the fresh smell of the mehendi hit his nose. He got up and stood next to her while all the others clapped looking at the beautiful couples.

Hoorain stared at the ground with her thudding heart and her rosy cheeks. It all felt ike a dream to her, a beautiful dream, even if she dont accept it.

" Finally, you did it bhai(brother), you did it. Now, I can sleep peacefullly" Riaz dramatically wiped his fake sweat while his mother gave him a smack to his head.

Hoorain raised her head and gave Riaz a 'So.you.knew.' look making Riaz hide behind Rayyan.

Everybody had a happiness glow on their face and a pure smile on their lips.

After a while, it was time for the bride to bid farewell to her family, a heart breaking moment for a girl to leave behind her family not forever but still it wasn't easy for her to do it.

Aalif looked at his daughter who was standing near to her husband, her eyes longing to pour the tears and her lips trembling made his heart clench.

His baby girl was going to leave him, his gem whom he protected like a soldier protecting his country. His daughter who was the beat to his heart, her sound was a melody to his ears, and her smile was the blissful sight for his eyes.

" Abba, dance with me" Little Hoorain stood on the top of Aalif's feet , her arms stretched towards the sky, her little fingers wiggling in the air.

He picked her up and gently sets her on his toes. He twirls her around the room, while she throws her head back, her giggles echoed throughout the halls.

His eyes became wet when the beautiful memories of her childhood images flashed before him.

He went towards his daughter, as it was his responsibility to give his daughters hand to her man. He was her king and now his princess got her prince, but he was more than happy that he will forever remain as her first love.