CHAPTER-26: WEDDING BELLS

Dedicated to sam_376
(Lucky draw winner of the mini game)

~ May the man you are praying for today, be the man you will be praying behind with tomorrow~

_________________________________________

" You?" Hoorain's eyes widened looking at Rayyan who was standing in front of her while scratching the back of his neck.

Rayyan was thinking about any reasons to tell to Hoorain for him coming at midnight to the resort but he couldn't get any idea in his mind as the look which Hoorain giving him was priceless.

" What the actual fudge are you doing here, at this freaking midnight?" Hoorain half-yelled at him while he smiled nervously at her but instead Hoorain shot him a glare.

" Actually, Shahid, yeah yeah Shahid wants to see Tanisha. So I and Zeeshan accompanied him " Rayyan somehow said but Hoorain's expression clearly showed that she wasnt a bit satisfied with the answer.

Hoorain was happy that she was wearing her scarf on her head and a long top which reached her knees, as it was rare she wearing a scarf and a long dress inside the house.

Hoorain looked at Rayyan who was continously peeping out of the door, but whenever Hoorain look at him she gets lost in him and she herself doesnt know the reason.

Rayyan was wearing a black Jean's and a white Hoodie, which showed a clear picture of his stiff muscles. He turned back to see Hoorain staring at him, and he smirked looking at her.

" One time you are yelling at me and then you are staring at me like there is no tomorrow" Rayyan smirked at Hoorain who looked away.

There is a reason why Hoorain always looks away from Rayyan, it was his deep blue eyes. Those eyes which held a magnetic power which always make her attract towards it and make her drown in those.

The door of the kitchen opened, while Zeeshan and Shahid, entered panting profusely with their hands on their knees.

" Alhamdulillah! Somehow we escaped from that zombie watchman " Zeeshan heaved a sigh of relief but was shocked to see Hoorain standing near to Rayyan with her arms crossed over her chest, and was looking at the both of them like they were some robbers.

" Hey bhabhi, how are you? Why are you awake at this time of night bhabi? Don't you know tomorrow is your big day, you shouldn't lose sleep" Zeeshan adviced Hoorain like a mother to which the others chuckled.

Hoorain knew she and Jannat were getting married into the same household, but she doesn't know that Zeeshan was living together with Rayyan and his family.

" Okay fine, you guys have come to meet your brides" Hoorain asked while the two of them nodded.

" What about you?" Hoorain turned to Rayyan with her hands on her hip.