CHAPTER-1: LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

"The best way to get things done is to simply begin".
_________________________________________

"Hoorrrrrrrr!" Tanisha opened the door,  while screaming on the top of her lungs.

Hoorain was in her bed scrolling through her mobile, while hands rested on a pillow which was on her lap.

"Tanu! Before I finish my studies I am gonna be deaf because of you!" Hoorain threw a pillow at Tanisha, who caught it with her both hands.

"You piece of garbage, what the hell did I text you a few hours back?" Tanisha asked keeping her both hands on her hips.

" What? I dont remember " Hoorain shrugged her shoulders and gave her an innocent smile.

" Ya Allah! Didn't I tell you to get ready and come along with me for shopping , you fool" Tanisha gave a smack to the back of Hoorain's head.

" Oh no! I am sorry Tanu, I swear I really forgot about it" Hoorain said while she sucked her tongue.

" Enough of your drama, you drama queen. Get ready within ten minutes or else I am gonna drag you out with the same spongebob shirt you are wearing now" Tanisha threatened her while Hoorain got up at the instant, when the thought of her walking with sponge Bob pajamas came to her mind.

" Hey c'mon my girl, I will be back like a good girl before your ten minutes ends " Hoorain pulled her cheeks and rushed towards the bathroom.
_________________________________________

Tanisha went downstairs and gave a wide smile to Habeeba, who was setting the white cushions on the couch, as the cushions are her children's weapon to fight against each other.

But does she get irritated of it? Hell no! She adorned her children as they are the light of the mansion.

Habeeba, is Hoorain's mother who was a short yet cute lady in her forty's. She was the best example for an understanding mother but knows to be strict when its needed.

" Tanu beta( daughter), where are you girls going at this early?" Habeeba asked while she kept the last cushion on the end corner of the couch.

" Habi aunty, I have to do a small shopping and also on that way I thought we could bring our uniform because tomorrow the class begins" Tanisha said.

" Class starts tomorrow? Ya allah! This Hoor she is not a bit bothered about anything. I Guess She doesnt even know,tomorrow her classes are starting." Habeeba shakes her head in disapproval.

" Ah! Mumma, what is my problem? Ain't I a bery bery good girl." Hoorain asked while coming downstairs, wearing a white loud loose linen shirt with black denim joggers and baby pink single pressed cotton linen scarf.

" Oh my Allah! Yes yes you are very very good girl, but only while sleeping" Tanisha giggled at Hoorain.

" Oh please" Hoorain rolled her eyes at Tanisha.

" Hoor, I will tell Arshad bhai to drop you both." Habeeba said while taking her mobile from the couch.

"Oh my god! Arshad uncle? Tanu we are screwed! I think I have to put something to my ears! He will never stop talking and god his talkings!" Hoorain whispered to Tanisha, who chuckled seeing her expression.