I don't know if I'm being too quick to judge but decency and modesty seems like the only jewel she possesses. She wears this loose scarf on her head leaving few of the hair strands on the forehead covering her beautiful black eyes. I can't wait to see her right in front of my eyes, rather than Instagram or Facebook.

Rose: "So, what are you doing?"
Eran: "I was just getting ready, going out in a while. I have an errand to run. What about you?"
Rose: "I was watching a dance video"

Dance video. Now that's a first.

Eran: "You like to dance?"
Rose: "I do"
Eran: "What else do you like to do?"

Rose: "You intend to know all of me in just one chat?"

Eran: "I mean, what's wrong in that?"

Rose: "Baby steps, please"

I smile, again. Baby steps. I'm more than ready to take any sort of infant steps with her. Talking to her feels like she is an enigma, and I really can't wait to unravel and solve each bit of her underlying mysteries. But, I guess, patience is the key here.

Rose's POV

 This conversation was going on real interesting. I felt my cheeks flush because of the crazy adrenaline rush. Sometimes, at happy times like these, all I can think about is how he doesn't have the slightest idea of the kind of person I really am, or how fast my life is fading. And as I was chatting, I realize that my head has started to feel a little bit heavy. I grip the edges of my table and keep the phone down, squeezing my eyes shut.

 A drop of blood from my nose landed delicately on the floor beneath me as a sharp pain jolted up through my neck to my head. "Rose.. rose! Hey hey" yelled Veronica. My knees crashed on the wooden floor and the pain started to get unbearable. "You are getting sick again come on get up!" said Veronica as she tried to pull me up. I sat up, barely able to catch my breath as another volt of pain shot through my left arm as tears threatened in my eyes. Veronica gave up pulling me up, and instead hugged me tighter as we both waited for the pain to subside. 

I started to weep in her shirt as she caressed my head as muttered lots of 'it's okays'. After a while, the pain started to numb away as my head felt lighter. I started to feel all jaded and started to face troubles even looking straight. "Hey, come on. Lets try getting up, okay?" said Veronica as she softly placed her hands on my arms and pulled me up slowly. 

I lied down on the bed as I felt my eyes getting all droopy as if I had a 12 hour working shift, carrying bricks all the time. Opening my eyes for a while, I looked at Veronica who continued to stare at me as if I was a ghost. "Chill bitch, I ain't dead yet" I reply with a chuckle as I see her visibly stifle a sigh. "It's not funny" she replied as I smiled towards her. "I'm fine, love. Don't you worry" I said as I felt bile rising up my throat and I coughed slightly. 

Veronica rushed to the kitchen and brought back an ice pack with her. She plopped down beside me and gently placed the pack over my nose as a shudder went down my spine. "Are you feeling a bit better?" she asks, worry clearly floating in her big blue eyes. "Yes, I'm fine" I reply as I close my eyes and feel the slumber taking me over gradually. I shot my eyes open as I recalled about replying back to Eran. After Veronica handed me over my phone, I text him something different.

Rose: "Let's have one Q and A session, shall we?"
Eran: "Shoot"

Rose: "So, what's my passion?"

Eran: "Football, what's yours?"

Rose: "I love dancing and writing. Why do you think I love writing?"

Eran: "Woah woah, why are you hurling fire balls at me? Okay, hold on. Let me ask my spy who has been spying on you"
Rose: "I hate to break it to you but Jessica doesn't know it"
Eran: "Well, okay then Daisy it is"

Oh god. There goes Daisy again. I do not know why whenever I hear her name coming out of Eran's mouth, a fire burns inside me. My stomach churns at the thought of seeing them together or at least talking. I have never felt that much insecure towards Daisy but nowadays, ever since I have started to talk with Eran and the way she acts around me whenever I talk about him, something has changed between us. She didn't even call me again after I stormed out of that place the other day. I was expecting a pesky little text from her side at least.

"I don't like him talking to Daisy" I say. "You jealous already?" asks Veronica as she looks towards mine and Eran's conversation. "No, it's just that, you know how stubborn Daisy can be. She gets the guy she likes at any cost and I don't even blame her. Did you see her? She is gorgeous" I reply, sighing as I turned the ice pack to the other side. God, I hate the pungent smell of blood and now I could feel it thicken in my nose. "Did you look at yourself, love?" replies Veronica. I don't look at her, instead I fidget with the loose ends of my pajama. "You are stunning! You should cut yourself some slack" she adds as I stifle a sigh. 

Wonder when I'll feel beautiful about myself.