"Elliot!" Five shouted, interrupting his rant.

"It's like five, maybe six hours..."

Elliot trailed off. "Attention all units." I turned my head to a radio on Elliot's table. "We have a code 3-15 at the Holbrook Sanitarium," the cop repeated.

"What's a code 3-15?"

"Fugitives on the run," I responded. Five looked at me, a little surprised. "What? I lived under a gangster's roof, I've learned some things," I scoffed. "Twenty-five patients still at large. Many are considered armed and dangerous," the man over the radio stated.

"Oh, Diego."

I whipped around to Five. "Diego? He was in a mental hospital?" I asked. "It's a bit of a long story, I'll tell you on the way." Elliot looked between us, confused. "Oh, who's Diego?" Five thought on that for a moment.

"Imagine Batman, then aim lower."

The chatter on the radio continued. "You get started on that film." Five turned to me. "We'll be back as soon as we can." And with that, we both teleported away.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

"𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, here's the plan. Oswald finishes his shift at 4:30 p.m. Once he walks through those doors, we force him into the front seat."

"I'm in the front seat."

Diego sighed as he explained his plan to Lila. "Okay, fine. In the back seat," he continued, "You're gonna pin his arms, I'm gonna cut off his trigger finger and tell him he has 24 hours to exit Dallas."

Lila rolled her eyes. "That's your plan?" She asked. "You got a problem with it?" Diego responded. "Hell, why don't we just kill him?" Lila proposed. "What?"

"I mean, you think he's gonna shoot the president, right?"

"Right."

"Fine," Lila said, "So we kill him. Put a bullet between his eyes. Problem solved," she stated. "Oh no no, we're not going to kill a man before he's committed a crime," Diego protested. "That's stupid," she replied. Diego looked at her, shocked. "Excuse me?"

"In fact, your whole plan is stupid. What, chopping off a guy's finger?"

"No, it's not just any finger," Diego lowered his voice, "It's his trigger finger, all right? You can't shoot a gun without a trigger finger."

"What if he's ambidextrous?"

Diego was at a loss for words. This was the best plan he could think of without actually having to kill Oswald. "How do you get through a day?" Lila asked. "Get out. I can do this on my own," he responded, done with her doubts. "Dr. Moncton was right, this hero complex is no joke."

"That is not what this is about," Diego protested. "Of course it is. Y-You want to prove to Daddy that you're a big success."

"No, you don't know anything about me," Diego glared at her. "I know everything about you. You...You are an open book written for very dumb children."

"I am not trying to be a hero, okay?" He said haltingly. At this moment, Five and I appeared in the backseat of the car. "Then why are you doing this?" The unknown woman asked.