❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17❅

Start from the beginning

"Why are you looking at them? Are you jealous because you're still single?" He ridiculed, leaning back to his chair. "Very funny... I'm just curious how those two easily became a thing"

"I truly find it quite interesting too" Solar chimed in "why are you both so interested in his love life?" Thunder tsked.

"I can see many strange things about their bond. They were already a thing after a single date?" Solar completely ignored thunder's question. "Yeah, and not only that. There's something terribly wrong" I added, "what's that?" Thunder asked Solar and I exchanged glances before he answered:

"How they interact isn't very alike to how couples do. And the love between them seems to be fake" Solar adjusted his glasses, Thunder looked at us with curiosity. "What?! How can it be fake? We all know how our brother is head over heels for Rosie!" He protested.

It's true, our brother is lovesick when it comes to Rosie. "Well people change, don't we? The love in our brother's eyes when he looks at her had vanished. I'm not certain if he's feeling for her now is just pity" Solar stated. "Your statement is pretty vague. And why does he pity her?" Thunder asks.

Even I don't understand what Solar meant. "What I mean is that he pity her since Rosie started liking him. He didn't want to hurt her feelings that's why he acted he still loves her" I was shocked by what I've heard, however, I'm still wondering.

How come he lost his feelings for her?

"What?! How did he lose his feelings for her?" Solar smirked by thunder's question. Does Solar know something that we don't?

"Because... He's starting to find interest on a certain someone"

Σ(゚ロ゚)

Author's POV
Quake was speechless by what Solar said. It was truly shocking to find out something they weren't aware of. "How did you know??" Quake asked Solar lowered his head with a sigh before facing them.

"Heh... I've read his diary" He answered which made the two fall off their seats.

Meanwhile with Y/n

"Hey Yaya, Ying, you guys wanna grab some food before class starts again?" Y/n asked the two shook their heads as a refusal with their attention on their books. "Sorry Y/n I need to study for next week's exam! I need to be number 1!" Yaya exclaimed.

This caught Ying's attention, averting her gaze at the female "you? Number 1? HAH! More like number 2! Sorry, Yaya but I'll get the top rank this time!" Ying retorted. The two started another intensifying scowling.

A flash of lightning forming between them, Y/n sweatdropped by their actions, their competitiveness sometimes scare the daylights out of her. "Hehe, okay I'm going then" she excused herself but was only stopped by Cyclone. "I'm coming with you" he beamed.

...

"Yeah, math is going to be the death of me" Cyclone joked which successfully made Y/n chuckle. They were presently walking through the halls, students were wandering around. Some others were running, walking and others were just daydreaming.

"I don't really get math, especially when teacher papa is the teacher" Y/n laughed, and coincidentally, far from them were two students kissing on the dark corner.

They stopped their pace once they've recognized the couple. Y/n froze, seeing Boboiboy kissing another girl in front of her. She wanted to cry, her heart was driving her crazy from the pain it's receiving. But what could she do? She's just the matchmaker.

Cyclone instinctively stepped in front of her. Blocking her sight from the couple, he wrapped his arms around her whispering "don't cry, I'm here. Everything is going to be alright"

Tears were threatening to fall. "Look look" Cyclone cupped her face and started to make funny faces. And luckily it made Y/n laugh and smile again. "There you go. See? You're more beautiful when you smile!" He complimented, Y/n blushed by his flattery words.

"S-shut up!"

(Time skip to lunch break)

"Where's your girlfriend?" Gopal glanced around to find the pink-haired female. "Oh yeah, she said she's going to call someone" Boboiboy answered taking another bite of his lunch.

"Oh okay," Gopal shrugged and took a big bite of his food. Boboiboy was about to grab his water bottle when he noticed a pink handkerchief beside it. It was Rosie's she must have forgotten to take it with her. He was supposedly going to bring her the thin fabric but Blaze is asking him to pay for his food.

"Ugh wait a minute" Boboiboy glanced at Thorn and prodded his arm. "Thorn, would you mind giving this to Rosie? She's at the back of the school" Thorn nodded with a smile and grabbed the fabric. Skipping his way towards the female.

...

"Are you sure about 'it'?" The pink-haired female asked on the phone. "Yes, and don't you doubt me. The plan is set. We're ready to attack" the alien answered

"just don't blow your cover, Liho!"

"I know you don't have to tell me!"

With a press of a button the call ended. "Hey, Rosie!" Thorn appeared behind her "t-thorn! Were you there the whole time?" She asked, right eye twitching.

"Yeah! But who were you talking to?" He asked innocently "oh no one" she lied. Thorn started to doubt her reply, but later on, believed her response. "Oh! Okay! By the way. Here's your handkerchief! I'll be going now bye!" He handed her the fabric and left skipping once again.

When he was out of sight she breathes out relief. That almost ruined the whole plan, good thing he was gullible.