Ch 7 Team RWBYI

On the bullhead to Beacon Academy, Glynda, gave a brief explanation on what the purpose
of is. With that said her hologram disappears with Y/N appearing.

Ruby: Look! Look! It's dad.

Yang: Calm down Ruby. You just saw him in the morning.

Ilena: Shhhh. I want to hear what dad has to say.

Y/N: Thank you Glynda. Now all of you listen up.

All the students stops as they can tell that this wasn't going to be an ordinary speech like the blonde lady before him.

Y/N: My name is Y/N Schnee. First off I have to say welcome to Beacon. While Glynda here said what you want to hear I say what you will need to hear. Honestly a huntsman is not that kind dream gig that it is made out to be.

Students began looking at each other as they did not expect this kind of wake up call. What teacher would not endorse being a huntsman compared to their past teachers? Especially a teacher from Beacon no less.

Ilena smiled as her drive to be a Huntress was absolute. She was trained to become one and with that came the cost of proving it. Ruby on the other hand never liked her father's words. Sure Ruby did understood it but followed her mother's motivation. Yang was Yang.

Y/N: There will be hardships. You only hear
of the stories of Huntsman saving the day. I have to ask. Have you heard of the losses and those who came back never the same? This is honestly not what you want to hear. Some of you will drop out and it is okay. Not everyone
is cut out for it but for those who stay you will be humanity's protectors against the forces of evil. You have been accepted into Beacon and that is good but this is the beginning. You all came from all corners of Remnant. You came with a goal in mind. Make it absolute as there will be days where you want to leave. Do not listen to that and remember why you came in the first place. Like it or not I could care less. As a teacher I am here to teach my students to become a Huntsman. Not to hold your hand. I am here to help. Do not be afraid to ask for it. Also hi Ruby, Ilena, Weiss, and Yang.

Glynda: You cannot just say that! Even if it is true. The council will say otherwise.

Y/N: Well Ozpin allowed me. Yang ask your father if our pool match is still on. Anyhow I bid you all adieu.

With that the hologram turned off. Now they were unsure how to feel. At least they knew it was not all fun and games.

Ruby: Wait I couldn't hear clearly. Was that Glynda?

Yang: Beats me.

Ilena: Never thought dad would outright say it. Hmmm.

Ruby: Ummmm did he?

Yang: I believe your dad did.

Ilena: You know I like it though.

Ruby: I prefer the other version. Mom said that being a huntsman was all good but dad he kinda-

Ilena: Told the truth. And where is our mom? She's busy.

Ruby: (sighs) I know. You think it got to dad?

Yang: Relax. We're here at Beacon!

Ruby: (pumps fist in air) YEAH!

Ilena: Ruby, he knows what's best for us. I'm sure he said that for a reason.

Ruby: Wait... We will see Aunt Weiss!

Yang: I thought you guys don't see each other that much.