𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

Bound to him for life!? Like forever!?

What about...nana?

Or Elliot?

"Marking happens in the concept of mates. If a specific person can mark you, that means you're destined to be with this person. But it only happens within the boundaries of one specie. That means only vampires can mate with vampires and blah blah blah." The redhead continued.

"But the thing is, you're human. And Zar over here is not just some vampire, he's a pure blooded vampire. So it's almost impossible for him to mark you, yet he did." Caesar said skeptically.

"What's a pure blooded vampire?" I asked curiously, as my claimer still held me closely in his arms, making me feel his ice cold body, yet warmth filled my senses.

"A pure blooded vampire is a sacred blooded creature since birth, they were not turned into a vampire to be part of the species, they are born into it. And there are only a few pure blooded vampires in the kingdom, including me, and the royal family." Zari casually muttered, before wrapping his coat around me for the last time to keep me comfortable.

Wait.

The royal family?

Does that..

OH MY-

"WAIT WHAT!? A BUNCH OF BLOOD SUCKING CREATURES HAVE BEEN RULING US FOR DECADES!?" I exclaimed in shock, as everyone rolled their eyes at my tone.

"She now knows way too much to even get the chance to go back." The redhead growled.

Well who's fault is that?

"W-Wait...you all are vampires. A-Are they..." I whispered while looking at their threatening fangs displayed for me just in case.

"They were turned by us. We created the population of the existing vampires. Only we can awaken the beasts in people, as our blood passes onto the bodies to regenerate their lives from the dead." Zari mentioned.

Wait.

So all of them have pure blood drops in their veins?

That's...not creepy at all.

"A-Am I turned?" I asked hesitantly, remembering that a vampire like him did bite me, and he shook his head gently.

"You're not, I didn't turn you. I just drank from you." He replied.

"You just didn't drink, you even imprinted some stupid letter on me. Why the letter 'L'? What does it mean? I thought imprinting means to mark initials onto bodies." I demanded answers, and he pursed his lips in thought.

"It's because you are my love, that's why." He smirked, making my eyes widen.

You cannot be serious.

"I am your love? Please, don't fill me with lies. APPARENTLY I'M YOUR SO CALLED MATE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR REAL NAME! I don't know you! I don't know any of you! I decide to aid you one night for my morals and you mark me!? What did I do to deserve this!?"