"Stiles, Eliana, don't give up hope," Argent told us.

"They could already be dead," Stiles argued.

"I don't think so. There's about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them," Allison said.

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move. Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa, the Sheriff and Officer Hart have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, Eliana, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

"You seriously want to go after her?" Stiles shot back. "I mean, what if she takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?"

"I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is finding Melissa and your dads. We've got every map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need each of you."

Stiles sighed. "Where do we start?"

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank."

"Wait a second; she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?" I questioned.

"Scott's boss," Allison realized.

"Deaton. It was her only failure. That could mean something," Argent answered.

"That's just one place so far," Stiles pointed out. "We're gonna need a lot more help."

"What about Lydia?" Allison asked.

"Lydia? What can she do?"

"Uh, Lydia's got a sort of a talent," Stiles replied. "She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um, without actually looking for them."

"What is she? Psychic?"

"She's something."

I suddenly felt a transference of pain and gasped.

"Ella?" Stiles asked. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Mm-hmm. Just a - I don't know. I'm okay." My eyes flashed a moment.

"Whoa. Your eyes turned purple there."

"Purple? They're blue."

Argent glanced between us. "There is a prophecy that's been passed down to both hunters and werewolves alike. Supposedly, this wolf has purple eyes due to their mate's transference of power."

I shook my head. "No. That prophecy isn't about me. I don't want to be part of a prophecy!"

"We don't know if you are."

"Well, Peter seems to think so."

"Peter Hale? You're listening to him?"

"No. I'm not. Look, I think we have more pressing matters here."

Argent walked towards a safe and opened it.

"Whoa," Stiles commented as a gun clicked. "I thought you guys were retired.

"Retired, yes. Defenseless, no," Argent answered. "Eliana, relax. I won't use this on you. Make sure both your phones are on. If either of you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately."