Moving Day

Chelsey lied in bed trying to convince herself that maybe mom would lose interest in this redneck dude. she made a list of pros and cons. to her the cons overruled the pros. the more she thought the more she was miserable. 'wow. its tomorrow. this is really happening...' she thought to herself. The house was empty besides thier bed, thier outfits for tomorrow, and some boxes that they didnt have time to load in the truck that day. janice was sound asleep. chelsey just ignored her thoughts and drifted off to sleep.

"lets go! get up!" her mother said hovering over her bed. chelsey groaned. "oh great this wasn't just a nigtmare!" she murmured to herself sarcastically. her clothes were now at the foot of her bed when her mom left. she drowsily washed her face then locked the door and changed into her favorite skirt and a matching light yellow blouse. when she was done she put on her lucky-bowtie heels and unlocked the door for the movers so they can take apart her bed and store it in the moving truck parked outside the lobby. janice and the other movers already packed te leftover boxes. thankfully packing was easy because chelsey kept everything perectly in place and in order. she was just leaving when she took one final look at the appartment. all the memories she shared with her mom. chelsey was thinking about her being the only child, but thats changing too. she walked into the lobby with her mom at her side. "hey chels!" a familliar voice echoed. "makayla? evan? chassity?' chelsey questioned surprisedly as she saw her closest friends sadly waving goodbye. she ran up to each of them and said her goodbyes. "you guys skipped your twilight marathon just for me?" chelsey asked them. "of course! your our soul sister! i even took a magazine test to prove it!" makayla answered. "too bad danielle, shelby, and alyssa couldn't see you off. church" chassity said happy to see her friend one last time before the change. "i dont watch twilight" evan said annoyed before joining the group hug. chelsey waved sadly as she pulled from the hug and walked towards the cab. "augh! mom! are we driving there?!"  she asked hoping for a 'no' " no honey were going to the airport" her mom answeres her. chelsey hopped in the car and watched her home grow smaller and smaller.