Problems

that was most definetly not a peice of cake. chelsey held an ice pack to her head. "that tree did a number on you, huh?" cassie said across the kitcen table from her. she refuses to mention that she was chasing the rooster and ran into an oak tree. "humph" chelsey sulked. quarrel could be heard from outside. cassie arched an eyebrow and lead chelsey to the door, where they saw farmer daniel arguing with a suited man. "ah cassidy, my bank accounts yours if-" the man bargained. "Go away, I don't like you." cassie said sternly. chelsey covered her face. the suited man just rolled his eyes and drove off. cassie and daniel headed into the house and left chelsey on the porch, stoked. " WHY WOULD YOU TURN DOWN THAT DEAL CASSIE?!!" she yelled. "Don't be fooled, that man is the Jim Moriarty of Texas! Criminals come to him, and he came to us for Betty." Cassie explained, "the cow?!!" Chelsey asked confused."yeah! Unique DNA, people will pay a considerable amount for her." She explained. "well why not sell her?" chelsey questioned. "i. actually dont kow, shes family." She replied. "Well what now..." Chelsey began. "Lock up Betty now that we know he came all this way to get her!"

"Stupid. Dumb. Fricking. Mulch. Brained. Suit. Head." Hazel muttered under her breath from on top a horse beside Chelsey. "This is my first time on a horse..." Chelsey whisper shouted to randy, who was also on one. "Just look for Betty and pull the reins hard to stop." He explained. "Where is the big headed stable boy?" The midget on a mare whined. "Were right here! " an annoyed Travis called out followed by Cassie on a paint. "Listen up! Betty has a brand like all the others, but hers has a line through it, search!" She exclaimed. They all headed separate directions, even Chelsey, who is trying to befriend the horse. She looked at brands, left and right, there had to be about fifty head of cattle. Nope, nope, nope, nope! She exhaled nervously and gave the horse a little kick. It bounced and bounced with a small increase in speed. "Move like this." Randy galloped up to her and made a back and forth motion in the saddle. He continued looking and Chelsey got the hang of it, still searching for Betty.

No, no...wait, a line through the brand could be seen. "Guys! I found her!" Chelsey exclaimed. "Rope it so I can leeeave!" Hazel sulked. After assuring herself she could do it, Chelsey picked up the cotton lasso and made a humongous loop, inching closer, she aimed at the cows head and threw, missing. She tried again and made it. "Yessss!" She triumphed. "Wrap it around the saddle horn and let's head back!" Travis said, leading the group back to the house.

Chelsey slept soundly. Cassie jolted her awake. "What do you want?" She grumpily asked. "Betty and shadowfax are gone!"