Chapter 18 ~ It Gets Worse

You walk through into another room, ignoring Mycroft. You knew what he did. And you did not like it, one bit.

The kid came back on and Mycroft made a snide comment.

'Shut up Mycroft' you hiss. He closes his mouth in shock and stares at you.

The girl cuts off and you state at the clues which Eurus had prepared.

Mycroft makes another snide comment and you give him a withering sideways glance. 'I'll do it' you hiss. 'It's a 1940s buffalo gun with original sights. You see Mycroft. Not hard' you hiss.

'don't you realise that we are all being tested?' Mycroft asks, sneering.

You where about to say somthing annoyed when John cuts across you. 'exactly' you add at the end of his speech.

'Oh no' you whisper, seeing the Garidebz from the picutute being hung so you could see from the window.

'why should we play your games little sister?' Mycroft asks annoyed.

'because there is a child who is going to die' you shout at him. 'So please. Stop sneering'

'exactly what your toy said Big brother' Eurus said. 'I'm beginning to like her'

You where relived when finally Mycroft started to play along, helping to save the kid.

Soon the three guys where dropped and you went into the second room with the other guys.

There was a coffin and you stared at Mycroft when he was basicly saying to kill the child.

'Molly' you say as soon as Mycroft reads the plaque.

Eurus phoned her and Sherlock was confused why she wasn't picking up.

'maybe if you didn't teat her like Smeg then she would pick up' you say annoyed, watching your friend wonder around the kitchen. She picks up and Sherlock tried to ask her to say I love you.

You couldn't deal with it, you turned away and Mycroft looked at you before putting a tentivie hand on your shoulder. You smile but stay quiet and you heart is crushed as she says the words.

The next door opens and gently Mycroft guided you in. 'I'm fine' you murmer and Mycroft takes his hand off.

'Only three of you can go on Sherlock. Time to make your mind up' Eurus said. 'and its not (y/n), she has gone through the shit I had to go through with Mycroft and anyway, she is very adorable. You deserve better (y/n). Better than him. You are safe. Do you need to choose. John or Mycroft'.

You go white and back into a corner shaking your head.

'Well' Mycroft said 'Say your Goodbyes Watson. Sherlock shoot him' you stare at Mycroft in anger

'You coward you shout.

' Pathetic, shoot him' Mycroft said 'You where always the slow one' he chuckled.

'You have made this harder' Sherlock murmerd.  'Your acting is very bad'

Mycroft laughed 'You always liked my lady Bradinal' he grinned. 'Not in the face. I promised my brain to the royal society'

You run over to him 'No, no you can't die. Please. Kill me instead' you cry into him.

'we all must die' he said, John pulled you away as you sobbed 'Well I suppose there is a heart inside me.' he looked at you 'Though not iced over anymore. It is still a good target. Go for that I guess'

'Goodbye brother mine' he said 'Goodbye my darling' he looked at you with so much love and warmth your heart broke in sadness.

Sherlock turned the gun on himself and counted down. Hit by something you fell out of consciousness.