Chapter 17 ~ Pirates And Confusion

In the end Mycroft allowed you to come, and getting on the boat you take over it and you make a plan, getting captured with John and and dressed up Mycroft as another fisherman.

When he sees you and Mycroft get out of the clothes he goes white in worry and you laugh.

When John talks about Mycroft's waist band you shoot him an angry glare which shut him up.

'im guessing we will see the gapes in my office?' you ask.

'Your office?' the guy asks.

'Yes, well, it's mine now' you smirk ams walk out with Mycroft.

'Hey, that was my line' he smirked.

'to slow' you giggle.

You get to your office and watch the tapes. It was very creepy and she was very very clever. Her eyes where enthralling and mesmerising and you snapped your eyes away from hers to find out exactly what she had done.

John started saying that the head of the facility had been enslaved by her and quickly gunmen came into the room. You put your hands up and look at Mycroft. He looked worried. Very worried.

You where dragged out of the room and you took the chance to punch the guards who held you like John and tried to get Mycroft's off him but you whete nocked out.

'(y/n)' he moaned. He struggled against the guards, trying to get to you, to help you but he was dragged away.

'He's been doing that for ten minutes you know' Sherlock commented.

'Well you obviously care less about your boyfriend' Mycroft spat as he stroked your hair of your knocked out state.

The room goes red and a voice comes through the speaker 'Hello, I'm Jim Moriarty. Welcome to the final problem' it goes normal again and Mycroft looked up from the floor with you.

a childs voice rings out but it cut off.

The screen suddenly turn on to see the managers wife and Eurus tells the manager to take the gun in the hatch.

'If you want to save her Sherlock, you either have to choose, either your brother or your friend to shoot him'

Mycroft looks up as Sherlock hands him the gun. 'No, I can't, I can't have blood on my hands' he whispered, holding you close to him.

As the man turned the gun on himself he dropped you to stop him but it was to late.

The nock woke you awake and you woke to see a dead man infront of you. 'What's happening?!' you asked.

'Ah, my brothers toy is awake.' Eurus said cheerfully. Mycroft retched as you went to check on him.

'I understand what happened. Don't tell me you will waste time' you whisper to Sherlock. He nods

'Now two people are dead' Eurus said, shooting the wife of the guy. You hold strong as Mycroft looked away again.

'pick up the gun Sherlock' Eurus said. 'and go through the door. There is a girl getting very scared.

' Treats? 'Sherlock asks angry

' she is very clever' Mycroft says.

'And I'm beginning to think your not' you hiss turing and walking towards the door.