Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him

Começar do início

        "What. Just. Happened!? Ryuga tossed our King Indous the third into the bay with ease," The announcer, well announced, what do ya think he'll do, flirt.

        "This was a waste of time," I said turning to walk away.

        "Ah! Wait a minute, Ryuga sir, don't leave, there's still the final battle left!" The announcer exclaimed.

        "That's right," a voice said, "The fight isn't over yet." Then some kid wearing a brown hat and coat.

        I heard the announcer say it was the other person who won the semi.

        "Beat it," I told him, getting annoyed, "I don't have any time for you or anyone else here."

        Yes, oh and by the way, you're a man who lives in the middle of nowhere half of the time, L-Drago thought.

        "Ryuga, I came all the way here just to battle you," the coat kid said, "You must stay and fight."

        "Tough talk for a coat," Was all I answered with. I'm not in the mood, just leave and battle Gingka or something!

        "Okay that's it," The coat said as he took it off and there was a familiar green-haired kid, wearing a white and yellow striped shirt and blue jeans. "Battle me now, Ryuga!"

        After a long silence of trying to remember where I saw him, maybe in Battle Bladers? I finally asked, "And you are?"

        "Wwhhaaat!" The boy shouted, anime falling and then getting back on his feet, "You know who I am Ryuga. I'm Kenta we've met tuns of times before!"

        Then I remembered, "Oh, Gingka's water boy," I said.

        "Who are you calling a water toy?" the boy asked, "I'm Kenta, Kenta, Kenta, my name is Kenta!"

        If Merda was here she would think this kid is cute, even though he's really annoying, L-Drago thought.

        Ryuga, this kid kinda reminds me of you when you were little and still sane, Dragool thought.

        Shut up, I thought back.

        "I don't have time to play guessing games," I told as I walked away.

        "Hey! Just wait a minute okay," Kenta said, "What if I told you I'm a legendary blader, what then?"

        I stopped in surprise if this kid isn't lying then if I walk away, it would make me look like a coward. Guess I have no choice. "Is that true?" I asked.

        "Ryuga you're looking for the legendary bladers, ones who have the power of the star fragment right? So are you sure you wanna do this? Just walk away from me now?" The kid asked, "If you win then I will do whatever you ask of me but in exchange, if I win you have to listen to my request, deal?"

        I turned to face him.

        "That's more like it," He smiled, "Bring it on Ryuga!" and before I knew it we were at opposite ends of the arena.

        "Let is rip!" I and the kid exclaimed in unison.

        "Go now Sagitario!" The boy said as his bey attacked L-Drago.

        He acts a lot like you when you were little, you both have that determined look in your eyes. Dragool thought.

        "Got you now Ryuga!" He exclaimed, "Go Sagitario! Flame Claw!" There was an explosion of fire, coming from both beys, but L-Drago was triumphant and Kenta was blown off his feet along with his bey.