Moving in.

Catra's Pov

I pulled, my bag from Adora's car and brought it into my new house Adora was already there helping her brother move in my mum's sofa. "Hey Kitten" Adora said as she placed the sofa down and came up to me. "Hey Adora" I said before kissing my girlfriend. I looked around the what was actually a bungalow with a small room added to the roof to try and find my room. "Um where's my room? " I asked Adora my mother heard and laughed, "she didn't tell you? " my mum said as she gave me back my bag. "You are moving into Hordak's house. " I looked to my girlfriend who had a huge shit eating grin on her face. "Yup I'm moving out with my girlfriend, so dad said you could move in with him. " Adam said as he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back before Adora brought me to her house and we ran towards her brother's room. "Yeah Dad said we can have his room since its bigger and it won't feel like your moving into my room but our room" Adora said as she sat on the stripped bed. "Adora this is amazing, I am so lucky to have a girl like you. " Adora smiled and pulled me onto the bed before we began to explore and kiss eachother. "Hey you two need to help pack and unpack. " Adora shot up at the voice of her father which made him chuckle. "Yes dad we'll be right down. "

After about an hour of moving mine and Adora's stuff in our new room we decorated and put some clothes away before help my mother put away some of her things and then sending off Adam in his moving truck towards his girlfriend's new house. I went into my new room again and sat on the desk that faced the window. "Want a cat bed up there Kitten? " I heard the love if my life say, which made, me blush, "oh um, yeah I guess your dad doesn't really care about the pet play thing... "I said before I heard Adora sit on the chair and turn me around to face her. "Here Kitty" she said as she passed me a big cat bed, "aw babe" I said smiling before cuddling and kissing this amazing girl, before placing the cat bed on the window cill.

I then saw Adora place a box full of toys under the bed so I jumped down and went under to investigate. I picked up one toy with my mouth and brought it to the top of the bed where I played with it. "Aw my cutie. " Adora smiled as she grabbed at the toy and played with it. "Have you go into pet space Kitten? " she said as she kissed my head, I nodded and nawd at her fingers. "You are so adorable Kitten, " Adora said as she sat on her phone while still watching me.