My Kitten needs Protection.

Adora's Pov

I woke up at about 2am to a loud crashing about. I looked over to the other side of the bed to see that Catra wasn't there so I got out of bed and saw that the bathroom light was on so I went in and saw Catra hunched over the toilet. "OMS, Catra! Are you okay?" I asked as I ran over to my girlfriend and sat down next to her. "Yeah, I'm fine I just, had a bad dream...again " I rubbed her back and held her close "how many times has this happened before? " I asked worried that this might actually be really serious. "12 I think, I know its over 10. " I shook my head and held my girl close. "Catra you need to see a doctor... " Catra pulled away and shook her head, she's terrified, I thought. "Catra we need to find out how to stop these dreams that make you through up. Please for me? " Catra sighed and came back closer to me and cuddled into my chest. "Ok, but you have to stay, stay with me the hole time. " I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair, "of course. "

We got up the next morning and I booked an appointment for Catra for after my class. I didn't want to leave Catra alone so I asked the deen if the school mascot Melog could come and stay with her. You see Melog is also an anxiety pet so she can calm down anyone with anxiety.

After my class I came back to see Catra and her new friend asleep both curled up on the floor. "Catra, Kitten I'm home" I said as a went  down to my knees and got close to Catra's ear. "Mornin Adora. " Catra smiled upat me and then sat up slowly. "Melog needs to go home now and we need to go to the doctor's. " I told Catra as I stroked Melog. Catra then nudged my other hand with her head so I stroked her to. She's such a cat. "Ok bye Melog" I said as I went over to the door and opened it for her. She left down the wall and towards her dorm were the deen's daughter stayed. Melgo always knows how to get back their.

Once at the doctor's a nurse called us in straight away and Catra and I made our way hand in hand to the doctor's office. Catra sat on the bed and and I sat on a near by chair. "So Catra this is your first doctor's appointment since you were a toddler, why is that? " the Dr asked looking at his computer. "Because the home thought they could do all the medical care themselves. " Catra answered the Dr nodded his head and asked "so your here because of dreams that make you puke, can you explain more please? " Catra sighed and nodded her head. "The only thing I remember of my mother is then she was being taken away by a police officer. I have a dream about it almost ever night. " the Dr wrote down everything and asked "were you scared when they tool your mother away? " Catra nodded her head the Dr wrote that down and sighed "looks like you have ptsd my dear, and that's why you are throwing up, your body can't take your brain's projection of the time so it releases. " I looked to Catra a little worried. "Can either of you afford therapy? " the Dr asked which I nodded. "Does a therapist major count? " the Dr nodded his head "if they have studied PTSD then yes. " I nodded my head as a thanks and I then told Catra about what Purfuma will do to help her.

Once we got back to the dorms I knocked on Purfuma and Scorpia's door "oh hi Adora come in! " Scorpia said after opening the door. I saw Purfuma on her yoga mat humming to herself  "why hello my children, what brings you here? " she asked deep into zen mode. "Catra needs a PTSD therapist for a discounted price." I said as I held Catra's hand. "Of course I'd be happy to help, and since I am only a student and you are my friends I will charge £50 a month. " I smiled and held Catra to my chest. "Thanktyou Perfuma." I beamed
"When and how long are the sessions?"  Catra asked Purfuma shook her head and looked at her diary. "Oh only an hour honey and we can start Monday, I know we both have a free period during 7am and 9am"

After Catra got scheduled in we left to our dorm. I sat down on the sofa and Catra sat on my lap and cuddled into my chest. "I love you... " I said as I breathed down her neck. "I love you too" Catra answered in a with a whine. I kissed her cheek and we cuddled for the rest of the night.