thirty seven.

Começar do início

"Oh my god!"

I picked up the bag and looked the pretty pastel pink leather, the interlocking G's obvious and I heard Harry let out a whistle at it before I looked back to Lindsee wide-eyed.

"Got sunglasses too." Lindsee flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder making me laugh and I hugged her to my chest.

"You deserve the world." I said honestly making her roll her eyes but hug me tighter. "Do you want a drink?"

"What have we got?"

I let go of Lindsee just as the doorbell rang and I glanced at Harry to find him already heading towards it and I smiled gratefully as I directed Lindsee towards the options I'd spent all afternoon making.

"Mojito's, berry daiquiri's, cosmopolitans, long island iced tea which I'm actually calling London iced tea purely because its mostly vodka because well, it's me," I admitted making Lindsee laugh, "And espresso martinis."

"Ew."

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry. It's mostly for H and Niall and probably like Zayn."

"These look amazing P, thank you."

"Happy birthday!"

I jumped as a loud voice filled the flat and both Lindsee and I turned to see Eleanor making a beeline towards us and I grinned as she pulled Lins into a hug and I stepped away to greet Louis and Zayn, the latter with a hug.

"Outdone yourself Poppy." Zayn nudged me making me laugh before Harry appeared and threw an arm over my shoulder pulling me into him harshly and making both Zayn and I roll our eyes.

"Yeah, I'm starting to think I should be a party planner, to be honest."

"That would be so cool!" Eleanor gasped as Liam nodded in agreement and I shrugged.

"S'probably stressful." I shrugged, immediately dismissing the idea and I caught a couple of looks thrown between my friends and I wondered what it was about.

"As if being a lawyer isn't?" Harry snorted making me elbow him.

"Whatever," I waved the topic away before I looked at Lindsee, the sound of Jesse Rutherfords voice filling our flat and I knew she was appreciative of the playlist I'd made for her. "We have food and cocktails, there's little name tags in front of everything.

"So we can eat and drink and celebrate my most favourite person in the entire world and then we can do presents if you want!"

Lindsee grinned at me before I was pulled into another hug by her and I heard Harry grumbled in irritation and I caught Lindsee rolling her eyes.

"It's my birthday and she's my best friend, fuck off."

Everyone laughed as Harry rolled his eyes before I was let go and I was dragged back into his grip and I rolled my own eyes as I realised my life was basically a tug of war between the love of my life and well, Harry.

"Poppy this sushi is amazing, where'd you get it?" Eleanor asked once we'd all got food and drinks and sat down and now were laughing and talking like normal adults.

"I made it."

"You made all this sushi?!" Lindsee grabbed my arm almost making me drop my spring roll and I nodded.

"What, like it's hard?"

"I think we should get married." Lindsee deadpanned at me making me laugh and I heard a noise of protest come from Niall making everyone laugh.

"So one of your presents is actually to do with sushi..." I trailed off as I glanced at everyone and I figured now would be a good time to do presents. "I just have to get your gifts."