Chapter 20: Where Everything Came To Light

Start from the beginning

Rakshata: "I do? Wait, you mean the Gefjun Disturber? Then I guess there's no need to assassinate him then if you're using that in your plan."

Ohgi: "What's a Gefjun Disturber?"

Rakshata: "Something I've been working on for quite some time to deal with Knightmares. I'm glad to hear I'll be able to field test it."

Zero: "I'll be in my office preparing the plan if there isn't anything else."

Diethard: "No, that was all." I nodded in went upstairs, the moment the door closed I brought out my phone and called Kallen.

Kallen: "Yes?"

Zero: "Kallen, whatever Diethard says to you, play along but don't attempt to kill Suzaku."

Kallen: "Wait, what are you talking about?"

Zero: "I'm telling you to not worry about whether or not Suzaku is a threat. Go to the party, enjoy the pizza and have fun for both of us."

Kallen: "Alright, I'll try to have fun." She hung up and I immediately called Lelouch.

Lelouch: "Hello?"

Zero: "Do us both a favor and make sure Kallen doesn't attempt to kill Suzaku at the party. And remember what I said before, if you don't do it, we'll both be killed by Schneizel."

Lelouch: "I think you've got the wrong number." He hung up, leaving me to have a sigh of relief as I took off the mask.

(F/N): "Seriously, I get you're around people but you better make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

C.C.: "Why not get closer to her than?" She asked, once again lying on the couch.

(F/N): "Did D.D. make you suggest that? Besides, being closer to me would give her more reason to kill those who threaten my life." I asked as I went over to sit at my desk.

C.C.: "I think if she understands your feelings about certain people, then she'll feel guilty for even thinking about killing them. Or at least that's what D.D. said."

(F/N): "So D.D. did suggest it."

Rakshata: "Zero, do you have a minute?" She asked from the other side of the door, I put my mask back on.

Zero: "Come in." Rakshata opened the door and walked in, taking a glance at C.C. as she did.

Rakshata: "About that Knightmare you wanted me to work on, you aren't going to need it for this operation you have planned with my Gefjun Disturber, are you?"

Zero: "No, there is still time before it's needed. If anything, I want you to focus more on the other two."

Rakshata: "About that, I've run into a little problem with that Geass Canceler, I simply don't have enough information to finish it."

Zero: "After this operation, we'll be getting a new child that can help you with that problem, I think you'll like it." Rakshata looked at me strangely.

Rakshata: "When you say child, are you referring to a Knightmare?"

Zero: "I thought it was proper to call it that, after all, you call yourself the mother of the Guren. And I firmly believe you'll like this one, namely its Druid System."

Rakshata: "I haven't heard of that before."

Zero: "I'd be surprised if you did. Let's just say it's a really good computer that can help with work on the Geass Canceler. Though it is experimental and will need some work, I can help with that once we have it."